Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #31
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I seriously think with Zeke as the Coach, we should win atleast 35 games. Zeke first needs to trade Francis, do the Grizzlies trade.

Francis
Malik Rose

for

Eddie Jones
Brian Cardinal

Then, I would trade Jamal Crawford for Drew Gooden (S&T) and Aleskander Pavlovic

PG: Marbury, Nate Robinson
SG: Q-Rich, Aleskander Pavlovic
SF: Eddie Jones, Jalen Rose
PF: Drew Gooden, David Lee
C: Eddy Curry, Jerome James

Add a few draft picks, and this team has to win atleast 35 games.

Then, Curry needs to work on his offensive game, especially his passing. If Currry, big if, can learn how to pass out of the double team, we can play inside-out.

But if this team is left alone, their is no way they loose less then 30 games next year.

Getting the Eddie Jones trade is a good idea, but I think we should keep Crawford for some clutch shooting. And for all of you who say our team sucked, take a look at yours, how many times did they beat the pistons? 0, We beat them. Whenever the Knicks put things together, everything runs like clockwork, and we win. I expect us to put things together next season and get around 40 wins
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:08 PM   #32
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
Exactly. There are two sides to every story. Those of you, like YG, who thinks all of a sudden that team will make the playoffs and Eddy Curry will put up all star numbers....just wait until this time next season when Zeke is saying buh-bye.

With that teams talent and them playing in the East, they should've made the playoffs last year. I may be wrong about Curry blowing up for 20ppg (even though he's one of the most effecient scorers and can really do work down in the post), but even if he gets 16 like he did in Chi going along with the perimeter scorers they have, and Channing they should be a dangerous offense.

The whole problem last year starts with style of play considering what talent they have. Brown didn't want to adapt, they all rebeled and everybody was pointing fingers. Even the coach rebelled. The question is whether or not they will put up the effort on defense. And I think there's a chance Zeke will get them to play adequate enough D.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:21 PM   #33
KingofKings718
Great young streetballer

KingofKings718 has an OK reputation so far

Why is this a surprise? It's Larry Brown.
KingofKings718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:30 PM   #34
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

You guys are dumb to believe that Larry Brown actually wanted that... James Dolan is a hypocrite...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:32 PM   #35
IGGYIVERSON
High school junior varsity star

IGGYIVERSON has an OK reputation so far

can you blame him?

marbury, francis, rose........they dont exactly equal success
IGGYIVERSON is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: