Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #16
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
And I guess it's impossible to read through a thread after I joined the site.

I mean, I guess it's impossible for it to have been bumped so anyone can read through it regardless of their join date.

Such a genius you are millfraud

Oh, so you went through 378 pages just to find a troll post which was written in November, 2011..

You're obviously an alt. account which makes you even more lame and all your "punchlines" are copies of Godzuki. Now if you're not him which you probably are considering that you spammed about having a small dick and that he's korean, why don't you try to be a little bit original?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #17
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..

Op is a *******

And

She's a chick. He's your brother. its a no brainer, and if my brother was talking to my ex it'd piss me off.

Retard. You'll have to find a way to go on without talking to your brother's ex... Woe is you.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #18
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
if you were a gay rotc kid, this would be a lot like the show shameless.

Great fakin show!
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #19
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

So your assuming your relationship with her is over because she isn't dealing with your brother anymore? Sounds more like you guys were associates and not friends.
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #20
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Have your way with her and and get it over with. That's your pen1s talking not your brain. Listen to it and succumb to the delicious temptation that is the puss*.

Then toss her to the side and never tell your brother the lustful dark secret of what occurred.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #21
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Have your way with her and and get it over with. That's your pen1s talking not your brain. Listen to it and succumb to the delicious temptation that is the puss*.

Then toss her to the side and never tell your brother the lustful dark secret of what occurred.

He can't pull it off. He acts like this is not his true motive, but you can easily tell how "emotionally distressed" he is about losing her. If you are going to pull the ultimate scandulous thing you can possibly think of (screwing your brother's ex), then the last thing you would want to do is announce it all over ISH where your brother will more than likely find out.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #22
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Op is a fakkit, fake story and gay thread. Please die.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #23
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

You just don't speak about one party to the other. If they want to be immature about the situation, then fine.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: