Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Good News! She gun let me hit it!

Things are yet again changing on a dime.
We had a good talk last night and this morning.
Better than most times. We just had lunch and i pretty much begged her to let me hit it till she said yeah.

I know that can be conceived as being weak. but mehn if u seen this girl, she's gorgeous, great ass and downright awesome to be around. Like one picture on instagram gets her like 100 likes. I would do anything for this chick. my feelings for her are outerworldly.

Even though i might be getting the short end of the stick and it aint a relationship.
I'm still getting it.

Feels good man.

Last edited by Bladers : 03-28-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good News! She gun let me hit it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
Better than most times. We just had lunch and i pretty much begged her to let me hit it till she said yeah.

I know that can be conceived as being weak. but mehn if u seen this girl, she's gorgeous, great ass and downright awesome to be around. Like one picture on instagram gets her like 100 likes. I would do anything for this chick. my feelings for her are outerworldly.

Even though i might be getting the short end of the stick.
I'm still getting it.

Feels good man.

so your video actually worked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVFc4sVphA8
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers

Even though i might be getting the short end of the stick and it aint a relationship.
I'm still getting it.

Feels good man.

you're probably giving her the short end of your stick as well, probably why she left you to begin with.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #4
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
so your video actually worked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVFc4sVphA8

you know it.

so happy.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #5
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd be beyond surprised if she gives you anything. Sounds like she grew tired of your begging and humored you. You won't hear from her and you will convince yourself that it was a mix up. You'll blow her phone up, email her and get terse or no answers in return. You'll hound her at her place, where she hangs out, at her work, til she finally tells you to **** off. You'll then convince yourself that whoever she is actually ****ing is keeping her from you, because you know she likes you (she said you could hit it!) and you will end up doing something very stupid.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #6
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes, everyone's favorite part of the OTC: Bladers' diary!
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'd be beyond surprised if she gives you anything. Sounds like she grew tired of your begging and humored you. You won't hear from her and you will convince yourself that it was a mix up. You'll blow her phone up, email her and get terse or no answers in return. You'll hound her at her place, where she hangs out, at her work, til she finally tells you to **** off. You'll then convince yourself that whoever she is actually ****ing is keeping her from you, because you know she likes you (she said you could hit it!) and you will end up doing something very stupid.

Admirable but mistaken.

Last edited by Bladers : 03-28-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #8
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #9
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

stop being obessed over one btch. get out more and you'll see a fatter ass and better looking face within minutes of walking on any major college campus.

no one b1tch is worth obssesing over and making yourself look like a fool. i learned that firsthand. when your obssed you blind yourself to the hotter women flooding the world.

you a fool for even wasting time thinking aout her. delete her number, and stop updating ish about every single move she makes. its not healthy to obsses over anyone.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #10
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Find me proof of existence on instagram of such girl!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #11
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

I hope the STD was worth it. Have a nice life.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #12
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

congrats bladers

hope u knock her up
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't you get tired of making all this shit up?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #14
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honk Honk
This is BS alert. Works great
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:06 PM   #15
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Post pics, bitch
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: