Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Old Games You Wanna See Re-Made

Me and a friend were discussing this. What are some games from the NES, Super NES, Genesis etc days that you think should be brought to the new-age consoles?

Some of the main ones that I wanna see:

BATTLETOADS (Far and away #1 for me)
Streets of Rage
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Little Nemo: Dream Master
Road Rash

I'll post more as I think of em
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Old Games You Wanna See Re-Made

Blaster Master
Mutant hockey/football league
Chrono Trigger
Shining Force
Earth worm Jim
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would love to see HD updates of Resident Evil 1 and 2, as well as either an update/remake of or a total reboot of Dino Crysis
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
#number6ix#
IN RILEY WE TRUST!!!!!

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

Double dragon
Kobe bryant courtside
Streets of rage
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Zombies Ate My Neighbors! was my most played game on the SNES but I think a remake would be awful. They would make it too realistic and take away the fun of the game imo.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #6
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Blaster Master
Mutant hockey/football league
Chrono Trigger
Shining Force
Earth worm Jim

I believe they are remaking mutant football
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #7
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Pokemon Snap. It's so weird how much I loved that game.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #8
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

FreeSpace and FreeSpace2!!
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:17 AM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Pokemon Snap. It's so weird how much I loved that game.
Pokemon in general. If they just re-made the original red and blue just as they were but as a free roaming 3d platformer, it'd be amazing
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #10
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Some of these are great games but if they did a remake in 3d or anything chances are it'd be terrible.
I'd like just a HD updated version (like monkey island got) of battle toads and road rash though. I've got an arcade cabinet with a mame pc in it, still play battle toads on that quite abit.

I'd also love a HD remake of the old capcom dungeons and dragons games, the first 2 golden axe games and gun fight (old arcade game).

I'm also still waiting for the baldurs gate 2 enhanced edition to come out (i know about the mod that does the graphics up date)
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #11
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Resident Evil 4 - Current. They ****ed up bigtime. I want them to redo the whole game itself & whole storyline, just continue after RE3. I want the same camera view but better controls system. I wanna keep playing as Jill too:)

I tried playing RE3 last year & I couldn't bear with the controls, I can't believe I got used to that a long time ago.

Raccoon City got wiped in the end, right? It's been a long time.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #12
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

& of course, Metal Gear Solid. Which Kojima is already on it:)
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:27 AM   #13
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I would love to see HD updates of Resident Evil 1 and 2, as well as either an update/remake of or a total reboot of Dino Crysis

Yeah, full HD updates, with over the shoulder camera, eliminating the tank controls, of both RE1 and 2, would be spectacular.

Dreamcast I believe did a RE1 remake, and even that was incredible.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #14
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Ikari warriors ( did they remake it yet)

Arch Rivals.

This game was good...[played the heck outta it on the Genesis
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #15
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

a ps3 or 4 remake of final fantasy VII would sell like hot cakes. i just got hours of nostalgia in after downloading its rerelease on steam. brought back so many good memories of my youthful gaming days.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: