Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #541
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Kobe: I had too much talent and too much to showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Couldn't handle what? What are you saying? Do you speak English natively? You can't just randomly sting words together. They have to make some kind of sense.

He obviously couldn't handle carrying scrubs to a championship. What a loser
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #542
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
LeBron's 2nd option in Cleveland was Mo Williams. LeBron is a beast but he isn't God. Stop being so butthurt that Cleveland built a shitty team around him. Best record in the league to 26 game losing streak as soon as he leaves.

I know who the hell his 2nd option was. I was there half the time watching that "All-Star" play! Unlike dh144498, I actually started watching basketball before 2012. I don't give a shit that he left Cleveland, the point is that he could have done it with some dignity rather than conspiring to form a dream team (only to lose to Dirk and a shell of his former self Jason Terry) resulting in a massive influx of bandwaggon Heat fans.
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #543
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJFTW
I know who the hell his 2nd option was. I was there half the time watching that "All-Star" play! Unlike dh144498, I actually started watching basketball before 2012. I don't give a shit that he left Cleveland, the point is that he could have done it with some dignity rather than conspiring to form a dream team (only to lose to Dirk and a shell of his former self Jason Terry) resulting in a massive influx of bandwaggon Heat fans.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #544
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

The same all star that had to kick and scream to get in the game? Williams was far from a unanimous pick. LeBron was originally the only Cavalier in 09 to get selected. It wasn't until Jameer Nelson and someone else got hurt, that Mo got the invite. And he would have gotten passed over again if he his teammates didn't b.itch a storm trying to get him in. Some of the Cavs fans here are hilarious. LeBron will get blamed for everything but you won't hear a peep about Mo Williams choking badly two postseasons in a row or Big Z making Howard look like Wilt Chamberlain. IT WAS ALL LEBRON'S FAULT!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #545
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:

He is still definitely still absolutely butthurt
Old 04-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #546
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
Pau Gasol isn't a dominant big man.

No not in the sense of Shaq... but I'm pretty sure he was considered the best offensive big in the league
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #547
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #548
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
The same all star that had to kick and scream to get in the game? Williams was far from a unanimous pick. LeBron was originally the only Cavalier in 09 to get selected. It wasn't until Jameer Nelson and someone else got hurt, that Mo got the invite. And he would have gotten passed over again if he his teammates didn't b.itch a storm trying to get him in. Some of the Cavs fans here are hilarious. LeBron will get blamed for everything but you won't hear a peep about Mo Williams choking badly two postseasons in a row or Big Z making Howard look like Wilt Chamberlain. IT WAS ALL LEBRON'S FAULT!!!

Is sarcasm lost on you? I quoted the words "all-star" followed by for a reason. I'm the first one to say that Mo getting into the all-star game was a joke! My comment earlier had nothing to do with the fact that he left Cleveland. If your teammates are choking and the franchise can't build a team around you, then by all means take your talents elsewhere. But to TOP what the Celtics did and team up with the 2nd best player in the league at the time? AND THEN to lose against Dirk and barely beat a young ass Thunder team the next year? You better hope Bron wins at LEAST 4 more rings as a clear cut leader on the Heat before he's even in the conversation. Hanging onto fan voted season MVPs as justification at this point is laughable.

I keep forgetting that I'm surrounded by a bunch of stans who weren't even born yet when the first pair of 1985 Jordan 1's came out.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #549
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Is sarcasm lost on you? I quoted the words "all-star" followed by for a reason. I'm the first one to say that Mo getting into the all-star game was a joke! My comment earlier had nothing to do with the fact that he left Cleveland. If your teammates are choking and the franchise can't build a team around you, then by all means take your talents elsewhere. But to TOP what the Celtics did and team up with the 2nd best player in the league at the time? AND THEN to lose against Dirk and barely beat a young ass Thunder team the next year? You better hope Bron wins at LEAST 4 more rings as a clear cut leader on the Heat before he's even in the conversation. Hanging onto fan voted season MVPs as justification at this point is laughable.

I keep forgetting that I'm surrounded by a bunch of stans who weren't even born yet when the first pair of 1985 Jordan 1's came out.

They won in 5 games. And using young is a stupid excuse for OKC. They played in the WCF the year before and took the champs to 6 games.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #550
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:

This phaggit is so angry.

City of losers buddy, city of losers.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #551
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Oh, and MVPs arent fan voted fcuk tard. Lol.

City of losers
Old 04-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #552
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

Yawn..... Bronstans eating where Cavs fans shit. Never gets old. How do left overs taste?

Last edited by LBJFTW : 04-04-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #553
Yao Ming's Foot
You're welcome

Yao Ming's Foot has decent reputationYao Ming's Foot has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabis
No not in the sense of Shaq... but I'm pretty sure he was considered the best offensive big in the league

No that would be Dirk.

Pau was no better an offensive option than any other of the all star big men of that era and a few fringe candidates that didn't make the team.
Yao Ming's Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: