Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation
Default Conan O'Brien reviews (some) games

http://teamcoco.com/cluelessgamer

Didn't know what to expect, ended up watching them all.
His Tomb Raider and Hitman reviews are my faves.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #2
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Conan O'Brien reviews (some) games

I've seen the Resident Evil 6 and Hitman reviews he did.....funny stuff.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #3
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

these are hilarious especially the minecraft one why do people even play that game lmao
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:55 AM   #4
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I liked the Skyrim one, it's the only one I've seen so far. Will watch these now.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #6
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Tom Raider one had me crying.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #7
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

Man I love Conan

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD WATCH CONAN ONLINE OUTSIDE US?
Can't understand why Conan isn't shown in my country anymore!
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
these are hilarious especially the minecraft one why do people even play that game lmao

My nephew and his friends are OBSESSED with it. They'll sit for like 3-4 hours doing absolutely nothing in that game. Just walking around, building random stupid stuff. It's honestly the worst "popular" game i've ever seen

Love Conan's video reviews though. Tomb Raider and Minecraft ones were my favorites
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:25 AM   #9
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
My nephew and his friends are OBSESSED with it. They'll sit for like 3-4 hours doing absolutely nothing in that game. Just walking around, building random stupid stuff. It's honestly the worst "popular" game i've ever seen

Eh, I'm not saying I "get" it, but it can't be worse than WoW-like MMORPGs. Those aren't games, they are chatrooms.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #10
SwayDizzle
Good High School Starter

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

hahaha this sh*t is hilarious
SwayDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:27 AM   #11
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has no real reputation yet.