Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #76
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Living in the mid-90's > any era

90s was amazing.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #77
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
90s was amazing.
Aren't you 20, fag?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:55 AM   #78
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was a 90s kid, but I loved a lot of the carry over that I had from the 80s, like this:

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:57 AM   #79
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I was a 90s kid, but I loved a lot of the carry over that I had from the 80s, like this:

I had one of those, I think the yellow one. But I only ever saw the vehicle voltron series.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:02 AM   #80
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

music, movies , tv was better...........and people have gotten 50% fatter and more lazy in 15 years time..........too many cars, nobody walks..........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #81
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation here

I love the nineties, but no way I'm going back.

My advice, don't like facebook? Don't use it. I don't. Just ****ing quit it. You might have a few people ask why you aren't on, but so what?

Don't like the state of the economy? Learn to program or heal people.

Yeah popular music and sitcom television are not as good, so what? There is still great music being made, you just have to dig deeper to find it. Honestly everyone's life would improve drastically if they stopped wasting time with TV.

The best thing the nineties brought was the internet and that is way better now.

90s = no ISH.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #82
BuffaloBill
Go Dawgs!

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Aren't you 20, fag?

You can't be 20 and like the 90s?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #83
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The #1 and 2 GOAT Final Fantasy games came out in the mid-90's:

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:10 AM   #84
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Best things to come out of the 90's were grunge music and the pro wrestling explosion of '96-'99.

Those two things plus Seinfeld.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:36 AM   #85
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
I love the nineties, but no way I'm going back.

My advice, don't like facebook? Don't use it. I don't. Just ****ing quit it. You might have a few people ask why you aren't on, but so what?

Don't like the state of the economy? Learn to program or heal people.

Yeah popular music and sitcom television are not as good, so what? There is still great music being made, you just have to dig deeper to find it. Honestly everyone's life would improve drastically if they stopped wasting time with TV.

The best thing the nineties brought was the internet and that is way better now.

90s = no ISH.

Exactly; would rep you if I could.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:53 AM   #86
dajadeed
High School Starter

dajadeed has decent reputationdajadeed has decent reputation

Be kind, please rewind.
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:59 AM   #87
dajadeed
High School Starter

dajadeed has decent reputationdajadeed has decent reputation

Remember when you actually could buy a little machine and all it did was rewind video tapes?

Using a pencil to rewind or forward a cassette tape that had messed up?

Aol?

Tecmo Bowl?

Topanga?
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #88
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I consider the 90s the modern day renaissance era. But it doesn't necessarily mean that we've regressed tremendously since then. Some things have become sucky (mainly music), but others have improved (tv shows, movies).

This isn't the greatest era for movies. Too many needless remakes, reboots, sequels and such. I do agree with you on some other things, though.

People look at the past through rose-colored glasses. Of course everything seemed so much better when you didn't have any real worries in the world, didn't have big responsibilities, barely any stress, no bills, etc... Life is easy when you're a kid. And, DW is correct about nostalgia. It can have a strong grip.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:19 AM   #89
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
I also have to mention that action movies were still left to the Stallones, Schwarzennegers, Seagals(when he was in shape) and Bruce Willis of the world. Someone like Shia Labeouf would have never been in an action movie.

What's the point of this? There were many cheesy/lame action movies back then, and I could really do without Stallone's awful acting and incomprehensible mumbling.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #90
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My adolescence.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: