Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #16
No Name
derp

No Name has decent reputation
Default Re: Your most anticipated albums/mixtapes/whatever of 2013

doris-earl
No Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #17
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Name
doris-earl

He's already performed/released what will probably be half of the album.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #18
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Can we get some artist names on some of these suggestions?

Sorry

Random Access Memories - Daft Punk

MGMT - MGMT

Oxymoron - Schoolboy Q

Stay Trippy - Juicy J

Cruel Winter - GOOD Music

Old - Danny Brown

Bankrupt! - Phoenix

Like Clockwork - Queens of the Stone Age

Don't Look Down - Skylar Grey

Between Places - Young Dreams
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:05 AM   #19
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

D'Angelo dropping a joint later this year. That's all that matters.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:08 AM   #20
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I know it's only the beginning of April, but what is the best rap album that's been released so far?

WOLF

Doris (Earl Sweatshirt) is my most anticipated album
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:10 AM   #21
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kid Cudi - Indicud
Ab Soul - Unit 6
Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron
And any album by Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky, and Drake
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:13 AM   #22
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Crooked-Jaw Jones - Too Big To Fail
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:23 AM   #23
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Random Access Memories

MGMT

Oxymoron

Stay Trippy

Cruel Winter

Old

Bankrupt!

Like Clockwork

Don't Look Down

Between Places

olive u
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:24 AM   #24
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Indicud
Random Access Memories
Born Sinner
Nothing Was the Same
Now Now's album
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #25
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Sorry

Random Access Memories - Daft Punk

MGMT - MGMT

Oxymoron - Schoolboy Q

Stay Trippy - Juicy J

Cruel Winter - GOOD Music

Old - Danny Brown

Bankrupt! - Phoenix

Like Clockwork - Queens of the Stone Age

Don't Look Down - Skylar Grey

Between Places - Young Dreams

Wtf you like queens of the stone age as well? Dude I might just be in love
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #26
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
WOLF

Doris (Earl Sweatshirt) is my most anticipated album

I have only listened to one Tyler, the Creator song('Yonkers') and wasn't impressed.

What am I missing? Dude is terrible.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #27
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
I have only listened to one Tyler, the Creator song('Yonkers') and wasn't impressed.

que? u didnt like yonkers?

well... i guess hes not for everyone
iggy> is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #28
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

has something to do with the fact that's an awful song.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #29
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Why do you think he's terrible? He's not for the closed minded.

I honestly didn't like him at first, enjoyed Earl much more, but Tyler really grew on me. After I watched a few of his interviews, I began to understand his approach and enjoy his music.

Last edited by ace23 : 04-07-2013 at 12:53 PM.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #30
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this is going to sound stupid but yonkers is one of the worst songs ever because its one of those cornerstone raps for people who think they're edgy and listen to crazy shit or whatever.

i cannot appreciate a song like that.

similar reason of why i hate kobe.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: