Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #16
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: And so it begins 50 vs Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
that video was stupid

Anyways Im gonna enjoy listening to dipset and gunit "beef"... I think both could benefit from this and i dont see this as a real "beef"...just good competition

see, thats the weird part about this.. the rappers wont get into physical wars.. the fans will.. and new york city has alot more dipset fans than gunit fans.. thats my word
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
ayo thanks for that killa track.. i love cams comical approach to this beef.. 50 makes a music video, for jesus sakes.. cmon..

cam is lyrically better than 50, and has more cred than 50.. been around more lyrical rappers than 50.. did more albums than 50..

cams list of rappers he hooked up with prior to ' dipset' is tramendous.. people act like cam is this goofy nerd.. he is actually very accomplished.. and everybody who buys 50's albums r suckers anyways

50 made a music video because he has money and understands how to use it to make even more

I dont think cam or 50 cent has much street cred now...50 "sold out" and cam gets a lot of **** for his pink lambo and for running away in the brawl

Overall cam has made better music than fifty but thats because he has been around alot longer...GRODT ws a sick albulm and none of cams cds have came close to that

I hope to see 50 get back to street music and not sing the hook anymore..and i cant wait for killa season 2 to come out along with more jr writer,cam and jimmy jones ****

dipset and gunit are both sick and i aint trying to criticize either one of them ...btw any one who buys cds are suckas...leave that to stupid people
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #18
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
50 made a music video because he has money and understands how to use it to make even more

I dont think cam or 50 cent has much street cred now...50 "sold out" and cam gets a lot of **** for his pink lambo and for running away in the brawl

Overall cam has made better music than fifty but thats because he has been around alot longer...GRODT ws a sick albulm and none of cams cds have came close to that

I hope to see 50 get back to street music and not sing the hook anymore..and i cant wait for killa season 2 to come out along with more jr writer,cam and jimmy jones ****

dipset and gunit are both sick and i aint trying to criticize either one of them ...btw any one who buys cds are suckas...leave that to stupid people

man.. that range rover crap is long gone.. the rocafella crap with the pink is long gone.. the brawl was another issue, but hip hop heads know that theres two sides to that story.. i saw a dipset concert, where cam and freaky zeaky go into the crowd and beat the hell out of the doods who got at dipset at the rucker.. its two sided..

the facts are the facts.. and ayo.. you want more jimmy, cam, and writer.. you hatin on HELL RELLL... naww.. hell rell is nasty..

i'd love to see hell rell go at 50.. 50 would fall back.. 40 cal punished nas too..

if you stack up dipset vs gunit straight up.. or harlem vs queens.. dipset has more clientell in queens, and 50 is scared to go back to queens anyways.. so as far as street cred.. dipset is a wrap

its sad when i say hell rell will punish 50.. but nobody in gunit is street or hood in there rhymes anymore.. and dipsets comical rap and laid back style is just straight up better than gunit..

Last edited by IBLEEDGREEN43 : 02-10-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:45 AM   #19
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
If you wanna hear a good 50 diss track get Checkmate by Jadakiss.

Ditto
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:24 PM   #20
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrMsSZGN4dk&eurl=

cams new video.. curtissssssssssssssssss

damnitt cam.. your killin him.. cam filmed his video in the hood.. 50 just wore a hoodie.. in his house, in his video.. what a homo.. cmon..

one of the fastest video rebuttles i have ever seen, after seeing 50's first video..

crazy
Old 02-15-2007, 09:00 PM   #21
Shredder
Banned

Shredder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrMsSZGN4dk&eurl=

cams new video.. curtissssssssssssssssss

damnitt cam.. your killin him.. cam filmed his video in the hood.. 50 just wore a hoodie.. in his house, in his video.. what a homo.. cmon..

one of the fastest video rebuttles i have ever seen, after seeing 50's first video..

crazy

If you think that video is anywhere as good as fifty...you a camron **** rider
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #22
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish people would stop this stupid beefin sh!t and just make music for pete's sake.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 09:12 PM   #23
Shredder
Banned

Shredder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I wish people would stop this stupid beefin sh!t and just make music for pete's sake.

this seems like a good beef that will only lead to good music
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:25 AM   #24
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder
If you think that video is anywhere as good as fifty...you a camron **** rider

i dont understand...

explain that to me..

this is a beef between two ' new york city' rappers..

cam'ron is from harlem.. and 50 says he is from queens..

this is a rap battle.. cam'ron represents the streets of harlem.. 50 cent did his video at his house.. because he is a snitch, and cant even go back to queens.. the man laughs when a drug dealer gets life in jail.. 50 cent is fake..

cam attempts to prove to people like you, that he is the leader of harlem, and 50 cents resume, as good as it is.. really doesnt add up to cam'rons career and 50's accomplishments, selling millions and millions.. is amazing, yet cam'ron has had fluent street cred since 1993..

- children of the corn
- big pun
- notorious BIG
- Big L
- Jay-Z
- mobb deep

hell.. mobb deep and cam have done material together before.. cam'ron isnt a new rapper.. and it seems to me that people think he is unaccomplished in hip hop.. and im sorry.. look past the ' pink', and accept the fact that he is who he is

That resume alone of guests on his old songs, gives him street status over 50 cent.. 50 isnt on cams level lyrically.. and even if cams lyrics are sub par.. his swagger is brutal, and he attracts real fans because people are tired of 50 cent, his flow is insane.. and the sooner you realize that 50 made a mistake messing with dipset, the better..

how can you seriously take 50 cent seriously, filming a diss track video.. in your house.. go to the hood, get some fans.. get them into your stuff, then go after cam.. 50 has noo backup whatsoever..

gunits stock is lowering, and 50 just got cam'ron new publicity, and also got owned in the process..

gunits sales compared to dipsets isnt a stretch.. at all.. 50 sells alot.. but after that.. dipsets sales and gunits sales are equal..

this is a confidence round 1 battle between 50 and cam...

and from the looks of 50 ending cams career like everybody says.. how is that going to happen.. cam'ron has the streets in a chokehold.. 50 isnt even accepted in the streets... how does that work..

50 is outmatched, not by cam'ron.. but by the entire city of new york..

people keep saying 50's gonna end cams career.. well.. 3/4 of cam'rons career has been non commercial music, with no radio play.. so all 50 dissing cam'ron will do.. to the mainstream media.. will get fans into cam'rons music..

its true..

Last edited by IBLEEDGREEN43 : 02-16-2007 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:59 AM   #25
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
the man laughs when a drug dealer gets life in jail

I don't know about you, but if someone tried to kill me and got busted for it, i'd be laughing too.

And stop being a cam'ron **** rider, what you wrote there was the biggest hunk of **** i've ever read.

Quote:
50 isnt on cams level lyrically

Cam: "That rooty tooty looty frooty got a pumpkin hooty" "computers computin" "boogity boogity" "tuck the lama, now suck your mama"

Quote:
and from the looks of 50 ending cams career like everybody says.. how is that going to happen.. cam'ron has the streets in a chokehold.. 50 isnt even accepted in the streets... how does that work..

"careers ending" can be done by main stream, you can have a career in the streets but what is that gonna do to you when you can't do anything mainstream?

Quote:
people keep saying 50's gonna end cams career.. well.. 3/4 of cam'rons career has been non commercial music, with no radio play.. so all 50 dissing cam'ron will do.. to the mainstream media.. will get fans into cam'rons music..

not true, if you've listened to hot97, the majority of callers that have called in voted for "funeral music" over "cuurtis!"

Quote:
gunits sales compared to dipsets isnt a stretch.. at all.. 50 sells alot.. but after that.. dipsets sales and gunits sales are equal..

The only year the Dips have matched up to G-Unit Record in sales is this year.

Quote:
gunits stock is lowering, and 50 just got cam'ron new publicity, and also got owned in the process..

Wrong, 50 just got new publicity for his new album coming out in April. I don't see how 50 got owned, because people were yelling curtis?

Quote:
how can you seriously take 50 cent seriously, filming a diss track video.. in your house.. go to the hood, get some fans.. get them into your stuff, then go after cam.. 50 has noo backup whatsoever..

Get some fans? do you know how many albums this guy has sold within 4 years? more than everything Dipset released combined if i'm correct. Everything 50 touches is hot, he doesnt need anyone to feel his stuff.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:00 PM   #26
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

cam is aiight and 50 is OK...

but both of these two are not all that they think they are.....

Cam's beef with Hova was a laugher... Camron is not on Hov or Nas's level.. and Jim Jones is just a straight joke to most good rappers..

Like I said, they have a style and they(dipset) work it nicely, but they are outta their realm when they start beefin with other rappers (all of whom have better MC skills than them)

50 aint half of what he was when he released GRODT and he is still a better MC than Cam.. I think Cam is more creative, but 50 is more polished..

bottomline: these dudes need to stop all this garbage.. beef aint worth following if both groups are only average at best
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:18 PM   #27
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Get some fans? do you know how many albums this guy has sold within 4 years? more than everything Dipset released combined if i'm correct. Everything 50 touches is hot, he doesnt need anyone to feel his stuff.[/quote]

i dont understand why you dont listen to me.. 50's popularity with mainstream media doesnt propel him above cam'ron in new york city.. maybe just with radio play.. cam is getting publicity as well..

you need to realize.. dipset only wants new york city.. and thats something 50 doesnt have, at all.. same situation with styles p

you can say 50 has sold more albums.. gets more radio play.. yes.. and is more accomplished as a mainstream rapper.. yes..

but you can also make the argument that cam'ron has more respect and street credibility than 50 will ever get.. and even you cant argue that.. if you do, your stupid
Old 02-17-2007, 12:27 AM   #28
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
i dont understand why you dont listen to me.. 50's popularity with mainstream media doesnt propel him above cam'ron in new york city.. maybe just with radio play.. cam is getting publicity as well..

How am I not listening to you, I answered your question straight. You're changing the subject. You said 50 doesn't have real fans when he's sold more than Dipset combined.

Are you saying new york city buzz >>>> mainstream media buzz? if you are then just stop typing.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:49 AM   #29
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
How am I not listening to you, I answered your question straight. You're changing the subject. You said 50 doesn't have real fans when he's sold more than Dipset combined.

Are you saying new york city buzz >>>> mainstream media buzz? if you are then just stop typing.

cam doesnt care about his mainstream buzz.. god damnitt you dont ever understand what i say... cams career will be fine.. whether 50's funeral music gets radio play or not.. because all cam had to begin with was new york.. period.. so whats he got to lose.. nothing.. 50 has everything to lose.. and nothing to gain.. new york city will never forgive him for being a mainstream tool.. and that is my point..

and the point i just made.. already shows in the two diss videos made.. 50's is in his house.. cams is in new york city.. 50's gonna make his money, cams gonna make his money.. cams gonna get more publicity as a new york rapper, with guts to go after a mainstream rapper.. that is it.. but people keep saying 50's going to end cams career.. how.. by putting disses on mainstream radio.. no.. people really dont know cam through mainstream.. and 50 will never steal new york people from cam.. cams got the beef in the bag, because of his street cred..

do you think people in new york that buy dipset music.. are randomly going to stop buying there mixtapes, sweatshirts, hats, jackets.. on the streets everyday.. just because 50 cent is beefing with them.. please.. dipset people laugh it off, continue to do there thing.. and its nothing.. gunit doesnt have any fan base in new york city.. and its a real shame.. if your going to have a beef, keep it hip hop orientated.. and hip hop is new york city.. and this is a classic battle between a rapper all about the streets.. and a rapper all about the money..

why wouldnt you side with cam'...

everything 50 touches is hot, u said.. thats right.. the mainstream loves 50.. people in small towns love gunit.. 50 gets his money off his music, and thats real.. wow.. im so proud of him... what does he have in this beef that cam'ron doesnt.. dont get into money.. cams got plenty of that.. 50 goes like 12 platinum.. says he got shot 9 times.. yet dipset has more people in queens than 50.. and 50 cant even go back to his old hood.. cmon.. this is pathetic

1. fans- 50's got mainstream.. cams got little mainstream, yet has new york city on his back, and thats the way its been for him since 1999

2. money.. 50's got plenty of money.. but cam'rons the only rapper i know that rocks 2 million in jewelry in his ears.. his jewelry swagger is ridiculous.. 300 thousand dollar lambo.. yea

3. music history.. 50 has had 2 nice albums.. cams had 5 albums. one that went platinum with a little publicity, and the other 4 had none.. and they all went gold.. hell.. if i was on mtv, trl, and all over the media with my songs.. i'd selll more too.. cam isnt about that.. hes about the streets

4. cams a businessman.. and people slack off on that.. 50 is a business man as well.. and while you may think its smart for him to start this beef with an album on the way.. its smarter for dipset, because they begin to get publicity off 50's music.. yet like ive said 30 times.. they dont care about publicity..

all you 50 cent fan's are nothing but ass holes,if you think 50 is nice your retarted,if you think he's real,your retarted,if you think he's not a snitch,your really retarted,50 sucks,he's corny,he can't go anywhere without police,he might as well just kill himself,he got too much beef,it's all gonna come back to him and he's gonna regret it.This time he's gonna get shot 90 times.50 get's no respect in the streets,everybody that joins g-unit get's hated on and loses there respect.Point blank,ya'll lames might not like what i'm saying but it's the truth.why the hell you think lloyd banks and everybody else in g-unit flopped.

1.cam is in harlem and 50 shot the video in his backyard
2.50 is a known snitch
3.cam's song is better and 50 has nothing 2 say aboutt cam
4.so what if cam got shot?he was brave by not giving up his whip so how can 50 make fun of that.
5.u have d-block, blackwall and dipset against thos **** plus they run the streets.whose side do u wanna take?

hmmmmm

Last edited by IBLEEDGREEN43 : 02-17-2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:05 AM   #30
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

they both r doo doo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLhr5zkOFik
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: