Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-05-2013, 11:26 PM   #16
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I feel like an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Yep, doesn't sound like he is much of a friend, knowing how you feel/felt about her. Good news is you are 14 and this will be a blip on the radar of your life. You'll move on from this. I don't think your friend is much of a friend and wouldn't be surprised if he played a part in the break up of things you had with this girl to facilitate him flying in and scooping her up.
Haha, trust me he's a good friend. I trust this dude.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #17
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
So dated her when you were like 12, bro that doesn't count.
Yeah I didn't care at first at all when he was talking to her, but when they started dating I started to look and realize my mistakes...
its probably just me being jealous/stupid.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #18
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
I wish, I'm only 14.

ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:01 AM   #19
Simple Jack
Fredette About It

Simple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation here

What you need to realize is that she's just like any other girl. You may think she's special now, but she's not. You're young as **** too dude. Everyone goes through the same shit at some point in their lives but just learn from it.

Go out and talk to other girls and you'll eventually meet someone better than her (and so on and so fourth until you finally find someone you feel you want to settle down with in the DISTANT future). Until then, forget all that drama and bullshit and have fun man. Too young to be having problems like this when you have awesome years of your life ahead of you where you should be talking and flirting with every girl you meet.
Simple Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #20
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Jack
What you need to realize is that she's just like any other girl. You may think she's special now, but she's not. You're young as **** too dude. Everyone goes through the same shit at some point in their lives but just learn from it.

Go out and talk to other girls and you'll eventually meet someone better than her (and so on and so fourth until you finally find someone you feel you want to settle down with in the DISTANT future). Until then, forget all that drama and bullshit and have fun man. Too young to be having problems like this when you have awesome years of your life ahead of you where you should be talking and flirting with every girl you meet.
thats the hard part though... getting over it
Old 04-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #21
Groovy Kat
I brick open layups

Groovy Kat has decent reputationGroovy Kat has decent reputation

Just find another girl and you won't care about her anymore like that. You could double date or something and hang out still.
Groovy Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #22
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Idiot.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #23
Dodonpa9
Banned

Dodonpa9 has an OK reputation so far

14? and you writing about this?
get a diary or sumthin.. stay eating cereal and milk
Dodonpa9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:54 PM   #24
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yo moms calling you for dinner
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #25
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodonpa9
14? and you writing about this?
get a diary or sumthin.. stay eating cereal and milk
just had some honey nut cheerios.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #26
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
just had some honey nut cheerios.
Bitch ass niqqa.

Was the milk raw/unpasteurized goat milk?

If not, out yourself right now you ****ing loser.

By honey nut cheerios I HOPE you mean almonds/walnuts/cashews with a dash of honey drizzled over them like my jizz on yo momma's face bitch niqqa
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #27
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Pump her sister
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #28
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Bitch ass niqqa.

Was the milk raw/unpasteurized goat milk?

If not, out yourself right now you ****ing loser.

By honey nut cheerios I HOPE you mean almonds/walnuts/cashews with a dash of honey drizzled over them like my jizz on yo momma's face bitch niqqa
It was whole lactose free milk.....
Old 04-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #29
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySTATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

did you refer to yourself as jameer?
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #30
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
It was whole lactose free milk.....
Better than I expected my niqqa.

Hell yah! I didn't read the OP, but whatever the problem/question is... I wish you the ABSOLUTE best wishes and hope you overcome and persevere!

Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: