Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #31
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I feel like an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Better than I expected my niqqa.

Hell yah! I didn't read the OP, but whatever the problem/question is... I wish you the ABSOLUTE best wishes and hope you overcome and persevere!

Thanks.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #32
lpublic_enemyl
Local High School Star

lpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat coollpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
I live by the code bros before hoes, and I'm starting to lose control. I'm such an idiot. This is also like the most poorly-written thread ever

HELP ISH
In my experience, it's rarely this. Ur friend is an ass if he throws it in your face. Respect on living by that, but if it bothers u need to distance urself from them or be straight up and tell ur boi to lay off throwing that shit in your face.
lpublic_enemyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #33
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just try to distance yourself or tell him straight up, just like other posters said. I was in a pretty similar situation so I tried to distance myself little by little. When my dude and the girl broke up, I comforted her, gave her a couple of months to move on and made the move. I think we've been dating for a year and a half, or at least more than a year.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #34
emma10
Can barely lace up my sneakers

emma10 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Jack
What you need to realize is that she's just like any other girl. You may think she's special now, but she's not. You're young as **** too dude. Everyone goes through the same shit at some point in their lives but just learn from it.

Go out and talk to other girls and you'll eventually meet someone better than her (and so on and so fourth until you finally find someone you feel you want to settle down with in the DISTANT future). Until then, forget all that drama and bullshit and have fun man. Too young to be having problems like this when you have awesome years of your life ahead of you where you should be talking and flirting with every girl you meet.

This exactly!

You are only 14, no need to have drama in your life.
emma10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #35
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

i just wanted to say budadiiii's the best poster on this forum

good luck with your problems OP, puberty is a difficult time. i can't wait until i start to go through it
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #36
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Judging from that awful writing style, I would guess youre really thinking only about her, and kind of lost now.

Now..

You already know you really like her so our advice doesnt matter. You dont want to break a friendship, but gurls are something different..
Its up to you.

You already decided.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #37
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude just hit it, in the end when you graduate your bro is going to go somewhere and you'll be there thinking what if. Hoes before bros. Always.

"It is easier to say sorry than get *****" my grandpop used to say...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #38
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Dude just hit it, in the end when you graduate your bro is going to go somewhere and you'll be there thinking what if. Hoes before bros. Always.

"It is easier to say sorry than get *****" my grandpop used to say...
this doesn't seem like very good advice..
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #39
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #40
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As you get older man, you'll realize it's not bros before hoes. Most your bros will diss you for hoes, and the people you call lifelong friends now, well you'll never talk to them ten years from now.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: