Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation
Question NBA idea

hi

I came up with this great idea for the NBA which I think they could use to make the last games of the season more interesting.
The idea is that in every NBA game that is played the teams are competing about switching places in the standings.
For example last night, 1 - Miami Heat and 15 - Charlotte Bobcats played.
If the Charlotte Bobcats would have won, then the standings would have read after the game 1 - Charlotte Bobcats and 15 - Miami Heat.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!! - This picture will a help you understand me. But this is a good idea which most of the coaches in Iceland and Kristofer Acox (basketball player) have agreed would make the NBA the best league in the world straight away.

I think this would make the season much more interesting and every game would mean something, not only to the players, but to the fans and other spectators.
Let's make the NBA a fairer, more competitive world. TOGETHER we can do it, TOGETHER we can make NBA interesting again. TOGETHER.

Best regards from Iceland,
NauruDude (not from Nauru the name is a joke hehe)

PS: Games between two teams not in the same conference (Dallas Mavericks vs. Indiana Pacers fx.) would not have any effect in the standings because it would be pretty ridiculous if the Pacers were suddenly in the eastern conference outta no reason.

Last edited by NauruDude : 04-06-2013 at 06:24 AM.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:25 AM   #2
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA idea

Genius.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

If anyone from the NBA is looking at this and wants to talk to me you can contact me on twitter.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:10 AM   #4
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

Wat did i just read
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

goddamn. for this wonderful thread, you win the internets.

jk. you can go shoot yourself and die now.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #6
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

What in tha gudness gracious???
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
NauruDude
Banned

thx for the reactions. Do you know how I can contact Adam Silver?
Old 04-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #8
Budadiiii
LEGENDARY BULK

Budadiiii is popular on this boardBudadiiii is popular on this boardBudadiiii is popular on this boardBudadiiii is popular on this boardBudadiiii is popular on this board

It would get more attention if you posted this on your Theoo account.

In character of course.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
NauruDude
Banned

no one who knows if adam silver is gonna put this in effect?
Old 04-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has no real reputation yet.

jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #11
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Something has to be done. The end of the season is an absolute snorefest. It is a problem with all American sports, apart from the NFL, where the regular season drags on too long. You yanks can't construct a season properly when it comes to sports to keep it interesting.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #12
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

almost as bad as my anti playoffs idea http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=287799
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #13
walaladun
Can barely lace up my sneakers

walaladun has an OK reputation so far

this is just...
walaladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #14
#number6ix#
IN RILEY WE TRUST!!!!!

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

Dumbest idea ever!!!!
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #15
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

what about Bill Simmmons's idea to have a playin tournament for the 8th seed for the bottom teams. of course the higher you are in the standing, you would get like byes and home court advantage etc.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: