Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #151
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Will Lawson play in the playoffs?

He should. They said his foot would be fine in two weeks and it's been one. He was a gametime decision two nights ago and was shown taking jumpers and stuff in practice. If he comes back I don't think they miss Gallo as much as people think. Wilson Chandler and Corey Brewer have been nuts lately.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #152
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Once again, Jeff has time to activate all of these new accounts but can't be bothered two accounts I've been trying to get activated for months.

N!gga acts like I stole his Jew gold or something.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:41 PM   #153
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Why would someone pretend to be me? How is that funny? And how is his impression of me so spot on?

Old 04-06-2013, 10:41 PM   #154
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamо
User Name Posts
Knicks101 648
BuffaloBill 556
DonD13 523
LamarOdom 481
Killbot 451
Maniak 417
The Macho Man 388
Mr. I'm So Rad 345

second place

Stop it right now
Old 04-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #155
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How can he use that name? It's already taken... you're telling me you can copy other people's names?
Old 04-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #156
GOATBROOK143
Banned

GOATBROOK143 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Once again, Jeff has time to activate all of these new accounts but can't be bothered two accounts I've been trying to get activated for months.

N!gga acts like I stole his Jew gold or something.
You Mad? ...
Old 04-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #157
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
He should. They said his foot would be fine in two weeks and it's been one. He was a gametime decision two nights ago and was shown taking jumpers and stuff in practice. If he comes back I don't think they miss Gallo as much as people think. Wilson Chandler and Corey Brewer have been nuts lately.

Damn I thought he was out for the first round at least, guess not. In that case I think Denver wins the series. I still feel they're the easiest opponent out of the Spurs/Thunder/Nuggets. Houston doesn't play any damn defense, that's their problem.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #158
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watching the news and the anchor said that " A shooting in Stockton causing shock in neighborhood".

That is not shocking in stockton that shit is normal in stockton.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #159
PerfectCell
Tetsuo & Youth

PerfectCell is popular on this boardPerfectCell is popular on this boardPerfectCell is popular on this boardPerfectCell is popular on this boardPerfectCell is popular on this board

The Cell games will be held 3 days from today. Bring me your strongest fighters and I will face them one by one. This will be the last chance for planet Earth.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #160
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yu nombre

Cuando naciste

Brujesi

I'm definitely gonna try to learn more Spanish. Just phrases I may need for work.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #161
BuffaloBill
Pure

What have you done Jeff?
Old 04-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #162
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't believe I picked French over Spanish in school. What was I thinking?
Old 04-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #163
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectCell
The Cell games will be held 3 days from today. Bring me your strongest fighters and I will face them one by one. This will be the last chance for planet Earth.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #164
BuffaloBill
Pure

Quote:

Lame. You should have made a fat gotenks account
Old 04-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #165
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

I will destroy you and and everything that you have ever loved.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread