Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 09:07 AM   #2371
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

'Dr. Dre with Snoop Dogg - Still Dre.mp3'.
'Odd_Future_-_Oldie.mp3'.
Mad Solar.mp3'.
'A$AP Rocky ft. Drake & 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar - ****ing Problem
16. Cold Blooded.mp3'.
16 Closer (Presets Remix).mp3'.
Wiz Khalifa Ft. Chevy Woods - Homicide [LATESTJAMZ.COM].mp3'.
'I like this.mp3'.
'Snoop Dogg - Vato. (Dirty)[freemp3x.com].mp3'.
'Kid Cudi - Rain - HotNewBeats.com.mp3'.
12. Beez (feat. RZA).mp3'.
02. Un****wittable.mp3'.
14. Burn Baby Burn.mp3'.
13. Brothers (feat. King Chip & A$AP Rocky).mp3'.
15. Lord Of The Sad And Lonely.mp3'.
'No Sleep
'young kid cudi.mp3'.
'Kanye West - 02 - Welcome To Heartbreak.mp3'.

Burned a cd to listen in the car. "I like this" is my created beat
Old 04-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #2372
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

My head keeps spinning....
Old 04-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #2373
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My beats has comments like "its pretty bad" and one I deleted which was quite insulting
Old 04-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #2374
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 04-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #2375
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Can't stop having these visions, I gotta get with it
Old 04-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #2376
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly

I get it ... I get it. enough
Old 04-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #2377
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

u psychic?
can you tell what the future holds for me?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #2378
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Chased the good life my whole life long
Look back on my life and my life gone
Where did I go wrong?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #2379
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Second time Im posting this, just because you went too far.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #2380
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295905

No one got my thread. That movie has a cult following between my friends.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #2381
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
u psychic?
can you tell what the future holds for me?
Death.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #2382
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
Death.

lucky me
Old 04-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #2383
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
'Dr. Dre with Snoop Dogg - Still Dre.mp3'.
'Odd_Future_-_Oldie.mp3'.
Mad Solar.mp3'.
'A$AP Rocky ft. Drake & 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar - ****ing Problem
16. Cold Blooded.mp3'.
16 Closer (Presets Remix).mp3'.
Wiz Khalifa Ft. Chevy Woods - Homicide [LATESTJAMZ.COM].mp3'.
'I like this.mp3'.
'Snoop Dogg - Vato. (Dirty)[freemp3x.com].mp3'.
'Kid Cudi - Rain - HotNewBeats.com.mp3'.
12. Beez (feat. RZA).mp3'.
02. Un****wittable.mp3'.
14. Burn Baby Burn.mp3'.
13. Brothers (feat. King Chip & A$AP Rocky).mp3'.
15. Lord Of The Sad And Lonely.mp3'.
'No Sleep
'young kid cudi.mp3'.
'Kanye West - 02 - Welcome To Heartbreak.mp3'.

Burned a cd to listen in the car. "I like this" is my created beat
lol BTE worst music

1.Dond/al
2.Celtsgarlic
Old 04-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #2384
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
lol BTE worst music

1.Dond/al
2.Celtsgarlic

not the worst one!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #2385
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
lol BTE worst music

1.Dond/al
2.Celtsgarlic
where do I rank?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread