Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #2446
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
It was just hailing a minute ago, so I went outside and whipped my dick out. How many people can say they've had hail hit their dick?
All the nudists in the world?
Old 04-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #2447
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Did you get hard?

No Guess I don't have a weather fetish.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #2448
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I picked Bynum assuming people dont take health into consideration.If they do oh well its not like we are gonna finish the whole draft.

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Bynum was already selected by Shade. Maniak just hasn't updated the list yet.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #2449
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
All the nudists in the world?

Small percentage of total population, half are women, and who wants to go out fully nude in hail? Guarantee some have but I'm in elite company now.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #2450
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Someone just insulted my peynis
Old 04-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #2451
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Bynum was already selected by Shade. Maniak just hasn't updated the list yet.

Nvm I think he changed his pick
Old 04-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #2452
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Someone just insulted my peynis
Is your ***** going to just take that? It should be slapping that person on the face!
Old 04-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #2453
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
ballup did this

It's all ballup's fault
Old 04-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #2454
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

Choppin bricks like Karate
Old 04-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #2455
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

Yes, blame me genius strategy of slowing down the draft process in order to win.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #2456
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

Quote:
Yes, blame me genius strategy of slowing down the draft process in order to win.

I can't believe Greivis Vasquez got picked before Andrew Bynum. It's not like the draft is based on stats or anything. Especially considering how many big men were picked in the first round.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #2457
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Is your ***** going to just take that? It should be slapping that person on the face!
I tried, never got it erect in time. I think it has stage fright.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #2458
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
I can't believe Greivis Vasquez got picked before Andrew Bynum. It's not like the draft is based on stats or anything. Especially considering how many big men were picked in the first round.
Like jj is a better pick.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #2459
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

Quote:
Well you don't want to be the one team that ends ups without a decent front court.

Vasquez was picked too early imo. I had him as a contingency pick if the points I wanted were to be selected before I got a hand on one of them.

Last edited by ballup : 04-12-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #2460
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Any of you guys take protein/meal replacement powders?

I've been looking into them but have never bought one. Can you give me your opinions on flavor choices? I've heard chocolate is usually better tasting than vanilla. Is that true? I really don't care either way about the chocolate vs. vanilla, I just want the least gag worthy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread