Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #2461
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Any of you guys take protein/meal replacement powders?

I've been looking into them but have never bought one. Can you give me your opinions on flavor choices? I've heard chocolate is usually better tasting than vanilla. Is that true? I really don't care either way about the chocolate vs. vanilla, I just want the least gag worthy.
I have never used protein replacement drinks more than tested but I do remember a friend always used to bring one bottle he mixed at home and take it before eating lunch, and I tasted the chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and chocolate was by far the one that tasted the best.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #2462
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Any of you guys take protein/meal replacement powders?

I've been looking into them but have never bought one. Can you give me your opinions on flavor choices? I've heard chocolate is usually better tasting than vanilla. Is that true? I really don't care either way about the chocolate vs. vanilla, I just want the least gag worthy.

I have Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry. Depending on what else you throw into the mix they all taste the ****ing same to me. They all taste like shit. But Strawberry is probably the only one that I was able to make into something decent. I blended it with Milk, strawberries, bananas, and some type of fruit juice.

I would recommend trying before buying though.

Last edited by BuffaloBill : 04-12-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #2463
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Like jj is a better pick.

Than Greivis Vasquez?
Old 04-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #2464
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I can't believe Greivis Vasquez got picked before Andrew Bynum. It's not like the draft is based on stats or anything. Especially considering how many big men were picked in the first round.
I thought about picking Bynum, but Vasquez>Bynum.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:23 PM   #2465
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
I have never used protein replacement drinks more than tested but I do remember a friend always used to bring one bottle he mixed at home and take it before eating lunch, and I tasted the chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and chocolate was by far the one that tasted the best.

Quote:
I have Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry. Depending on what else you throw into the mix they all taste the ****ing same to me. They all taste like shit. But Strawberry is probably the only one that I was able to make into something decent. I blended it with Milk, strawberries, bananas, and some type of fruit juice.

I would recommend trying before buying though.

Thanks you two I'm probably just going to do straight up powder in water, no added fruits or milk.

More opinions welcome.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #2466
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

Quote:
Thanks you two I'm probably just going to do straight up powder in water, no added fruits or milk.

More opinions welcome.

That's gonna taste like pure shit. If you're doing that I'd recommend chocolate. Vanilla and water sounds vomit inducing.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #2467
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
I thought about picking Bynum, but Vasquez>Bynum.

Makes sense. You would have have J.R Smith and Andrew Bynum on the same team
Old 04-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #2468
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That's gonna taste like pure shit. If you're doing that I'd recommend chocolate. Vanilla and water sounds vomit inducing.

That's what I figured, probably should've included that detail earlier. I'm pretty much just going to pound it down. Need dem vitamins son.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #2469
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
they finally caught kobe jnr

First time you've made me laugh. Imaginary rep.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #2470
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Makes sense. You would have have J.R Smith and Andrew Bynum on the same team
I could've built a team full of head cases.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #2471
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
I could've built a team full of head cases.
But that's not complete without DMC.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #2472
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE : Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Jj is often injured I believe and well ya know how Bynum is, maniak said injuries proneness is taken into consideration in the rankings.

Yo prof don't take it pure I know you can't drink that in just on sip, you gonna feel the taste and if you search around you'll probably find a brand that actually is drinkable.

I can ask my friend what brand he was using
Old 04-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #2473
LamarOdom
Banned

Default Re: BTE : Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Jj is often injured I believe and well ya know how Bynum is, maniak said injuries proneness is taken into consideration in the rankings.

Yo prof don't take it pure I know you can't drink that in just on sip, you gonna feel the taste and if you search around you'll probably find a brand that actually is drinkable.

I can ask my friend what brand he was using
Old 04-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #2474
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

Joe Johnson isn't injury prone.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #2475
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel has a terrific reputationFallen Angel has a terrific reputationFallen Angel has a terrific reputationFallen Angel has a terrific reputationFallen Angel has a terrific reputationFallen Angel has a terrific reputation

God of BTE is dead. From this day forward I am no longer a God, I am an angel.

A Fallen Angel
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread