Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #3796
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Warriors suck, spurs by 10
Janero Pargo
Old 04-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #3797
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I think the prime suspects in the Boston bombing should be anyone over 400 pounds. They have a motive, they hate exercise.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #3798
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
You guys wouldn't support your fellow BTE'er and buy his audiobook? Assholes.

If you read it with Pookie's voice, I would consider it.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #3799
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I don't buy audiobooks because I'm a hipster. I only buy first edition novels.

First editions are too mainstream, I wait for the paperbacks.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #3800
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I'm not sure that's an easy victory. Popovich will still be coaching.
I know but the Warriors are a little more desperate to win and Curry is going for the 3 point record.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #3801
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Janero Pargo
Old 04-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #3802
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I know but the Warriors are a little more desperate to win and Curry is going for the 3 point record.

I hope he breaks it
Old 04-15-2013, 10:53 PM   #3803
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I will call Bangs and let him know about this. I'll encourage him to make a song and praying for Golden States success. He could probably do it in the next 5 mins.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:54 PM   #3804
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
I will call Bangs and let him know about this. I'll encourage him to make a song and praying for Golden States success. He could probably do it in the next 5 mins.
Crazy how much talent he has that he can make a hit song in just 5 minutes.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #3805
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 04-15-2013, 11:00 PM   #3806
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you think Mark Twain ever cancelled a family reunion out of anger declaring, 'And never the Twains shall meet'?

Even though that phrase didn't exist in literature until Rudyard Kipling wrote it. Maybe Kipling was sitting in a bush outside the window when Twain yelled that...
Old 04-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #3807
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

Quote:
Do you think Mark Twain ever cancelled a family reunion out of anger declaring, 'And never the Twains shall meet'?

Even though that phrase didn't exist in literature until Rudyard Kipling wrote it. Maybe Kipling was sitting in a bush outside the window when Twain yelled that...

That seems legit.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #3808
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

Quote:
Crazy how much talent he has that he can make a hit song in just 5 minutes.

I can believe it. With hits like Taking you to the Movies and countless others, I'm surprised he hasn't given heavy metal a shot, just for the f*ck of it.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #3809
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That seems legit.

I'm planning on writing some historical fiction about how all the famous phrases have been created by other people. It'll be terrible.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #3810
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

Quote:
I'm planning on writing some historical fiction about how all the famous phrases have been created by other people. It'll be terrible.

It will still be better than Knicko's fan fiction. I will even buy a copy in spite of him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread