Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #7471
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Makes sense. The British girl got mad at me for acting like I wanted to f*ck a girl she didn't like even though I would never be able to f*ck either of them.

She called me desperate, even though the girl is attractive. Then I said she should be happy for me and she yelled "Don't tell me how I should feel!"
Old 04-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #7472
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

I liked Gortat but it's probably time to move him whilst he still has some value. He's not gonna win us a championship.

NBADraft.net has us picking some tweener at the 4 spot. Compares to Larry Johnson and Jason Maxiell but I'm not sure I like them picking a tweener. I think they should keep drafting tall big men, if that's the direction they're going.

Portlands pick would be nice if we could get Len or Zeller.
that tweener could be one of the better players in the draft...or tyrus thomas i highly doubt the suns go with another tweener seeing as the morris twins are there.

i'd love to see the suns fluke out at 1 or 2 and get noel or mclemore. with griner coming to the mercury stern might want to flip a few lottery balls for that storyline ;)

gortat is nice but i would be shocked if he was a sun come next season.

dragic wants a sidekick and with guys like tyreke and monta this offseason, if the suns dont land mclemore i feel as though they'll go with a 3, as any 5 will most likely be too much of a stretch in top 5.

im not too fond of zeller especially after his tournament performance... he does have some skills but you cannot expect him to be a first year stud. you have to develop him and that's a little scary.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #7473
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hack a Howard
Old 04-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #7474
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
the hawks better not make the playoffs next season

Bullets takin their spot
Old 04-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #7475
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
the hawks better not make the playoffs next season

J Smoove might leave this summer, right?

if so we'll probably not see the hawks in the playoffs to soon I guess
Old 04-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #7476
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
She called me desperate, even though the girl is attractive. Then I said she should be happy for me and she yelled "Don't tell me how I should feel!"

Sounds legit

Well if she isn't available then ask Niki. I'm just trying to choose from the girls you haven't already seen naked.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #7477
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Sounds legit

Well if she isn't available then ask Niki. I'm just trying to choose from the girls you haven't already seen naked.

I've seen Angelinne naked.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #7478
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think im cheering for the spurs in this playoffs...but i dont really know/care.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #7479
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
that tweener could be one of the better players in the draft...or tyrus thomas i highly doubt the suns go with another tweener seeing as the morris twins are there.

i'd love to see the suns fluke out at 1 or 2 and get noel or mclemore. with griner coming to the mercury stern might want to flip a few lottery balls for that storyline ;)

gortat is nice but i would be shocked if he was a sun come next season.

dragic wants a sidekick and with guys like tyreke and monta this offseason, if the suns dont land mclemore i feel as though they'll go with a 3, as any 5 will most likely be too much of a stretch in top 5.

im not too fond of zeller especially after his tournament performance... he does have some skills but you cannot expect him to be a first year stud. you have to develop him and that's a little scary.

I'd rather not chance it with a tweener either.

I'd be stoked to see the Suns end up with McClemore or Nerlins.. Stern owes us 1 after his cronie got caught screwing the Suns. Too bad it's not a better class of prospects this year. Maybe we need to tank one more season.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #7480
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i think im cheering for the spurs in this playoffs...but i dont really know/care.

You need to root for your association team
Old 04-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #7481
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Old 04-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #7482
Maniak
Maniak

will.i.am is a tragedy
Old 04-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #7483
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I've seen Angelinne naked.

Well I'll make an exception.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #7484
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I'd rather not chance it with a tweener either.

I'd be stoked to see the Suns end up with McClemore or Nerlins.. Stern owes us 1 after his cronie got caught screwing the Suns. Too bad it's not a better class of prospects this year. Maybe we need to tank one more season.
next year def. needs to be a tank. there's too much talent not to go for a top 3 pick.

Quote:
You need to root for your association team
I guess.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #7485
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spurs wear those jerseys way too much
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread