Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #7516
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

damn I don't have the league pass today and that stream is shaky

any suggestions on good streaming sites folks?
Old 04-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #7517
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
damn I don't have the league pass today and that stream is shaky

any suggestions on good streaming sites folks?

Use firstrowsports
Old 04-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #7518
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder if Dwight Howard plans to get outrebounded by a small forward the whole game.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #7519
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The usual:
http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/182427...na-pacers.html

This is what you get for being richass swisser, Don. This is why you aint bout realiti. ... Buying LP... Cray
Old 04-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #7520
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/q107classicrock

pw: pops
Old 04-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #7521
John Dough
Humbra

John Dough has an OK reputation so far

Oh
Old 04-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #7522
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
that tweener could be one of the better players in the draft...or tyrus thomas i highly doubt the suns go with another tweener seeing as the morris twins are there.

i'd love to see the suns fluke out at 1 or 2 and get noel or mclemore. with griner coming to the mercury stern might want to flip a few lottery balls for that storyline ;)

gortat is nice but i would be shocked if he was a sun come next season.

dragic wants a sidekick and with guys like tyreke and monta this offseason, if the suns dont land mclemore i feel as though they'll go with a 3, as any 5 will most likely be too much of a stretch in top 5.

im not too fond of zeller especially after his tournament performance... he does have some skills but you cannot expect him to be a first year stud. you have to develop him and that's a little scary.

How would you feel about Shabazz?
Old 04-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #7523
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that was almost really impressive by the second best canadian point guard in the nba.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #7524
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
How would you feel about Shabazz?
shabazz is risky in my eyes. if he's the best player available then i'd be willing to take the chance. i dont exactly know where i stand on him.

i put mclemore, oladipo, and porter over him at the moment.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #7525
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh Maniak, that looks good - thanx!!

@firstrowsports: the quality doesn't look too good... is installing this hd client good/safe?

@kNIOKAS: u mad? ;) I haven't bought it this year, that's the problem lol...
yes it is expensive but when you watch a lot of ball it is worth it. perfect hd reliably quality and they are improving like they finally cut out all the commercials in the replays now...
Old 04-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #7526
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
when tony parker is ur best player u aren't going to win a championship. it's just a fact. spurs need to realize this.
Retarded
Old 04-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #7527
DonD13
GYMNAST

Maniak, your stream halts a lot for me...

maybe something's wrong with my connection currently...
Old 04-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #7528
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I mean I gotta send something back

Oh hell yeah of course I'm previewing those as well. I'll save them.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #7529
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Cory Joseph playing his little heart out
Old 04-21-2013, 04:04 PM   #7530
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
when tony parker is ur best player u aren't going to win a championship. it's just a fact. spurs need to realize this.

True. But tbh, even though I love him I feel the same way bout CP3.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread