Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #796
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly

Toronto is on par with the top tier cities of the world

HA! You just made me spit out my coffee. And I don't even drink coffee.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #797
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Through the IT I've done. Had to come to her job.

Yeah decent body. She looks her age though. Only thing is she has a son around my age. He's a brat and I don't know how kindly he would take to me f*cking his mom especially after his dad just died.
Be an encouraging father figure to him and advise him to go to college and live there. The mom will love you for that, and you two will have lots and lots of quality time together.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #798
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Yeah decent body. She looks her age though. Only thing is she has a son around my age. He's a brat and I don't know how kindly he would take to me f*cking his mom especially after his dad just died.
I would honestly regardless of how hot the mom is stay out of this shit, dad just died and a son about your age a lot of emotions there.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #799
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella
Not much watching the finals. What's up with you?

Not much, watching AT and getting ready for bed.

Quote:
why are you calling me Carlos?

Because
Old 04-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #800
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
this turned out to be a 4 hour sleep.
You tryin' to test me, bruh?
Old 04-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #801
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
HA! You just made me spit out my coffee. And I don't even drink coffee.
You probably like those British faggits drinking tea.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #802
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm going to bed, I've got an 8:15 tomorrow morning.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #803
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
You probably like those British faggits drinking tea.

Shouldn't you be watching Pretty Little Liars? This thread is for men.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #804
Miss Bella
I miss open layups

Miss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Whose alt is this?

I am not an alt, I have even provided my facebook for Mr I'm So Rad.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #805
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell

Later bro
Old 04-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #806
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batzman
You tryin' to test me, bruh?
Old 04-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #807
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Yeah me too. I got the same thing in three hours.

Good night.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #808
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Be an encouraging father figure to him and advise him to go to college and live there. The mom will love you for that, and you two will have lots and lots of quality time together.

Hell no I'd be a terrible father and I sure as hell ain't raising no other n!gga's kids even if he is dead. Besides she doesn't give a f*ck about that stuff. As long as I keep cracking funny jokes and find a way for her to see my dick I'll be in there easily.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #809
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I would honestly regardless of how hot the mom is stay out of this shit, dad just died and a son about your age a lot of emotions there.

He's gonna have to suck it up. Everyone's mom gets f*cked by a strange guy at some point.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #810
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Get her pregnant
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread