Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #8371
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpbhBP_zWsc

they are crying because Justin Bieber could not perform at the concert because of sickness, they are saying that they have waited four years for this and that they now hate Justin.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #8372
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24howVwYgHY

Old 04-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #8373
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Not that's he a godawful coach, but I don't get how Mike Brown gets as many jobs as he does.

If you wait like 2 weeks, Vinny will be fired and you have the perfect coach for a young team. You could get Mike Dunlap (who I think did a solid job) Probably Lionel hollins (I doubt he comes back), and I think Lindsey Hunter would be at least a decent fit in Cleveland as well.

At this point Mike Brown should be at best your 3rd or 4th option. I'd definitely wait till the playoffs ended. If only I owned a team.
It's a sad day when Mike Brown has 'options'.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #8374
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batzman
It's a sad day when Mike Brown has 'options'.
I don't think he's terrible. He's like a poor man's Thibs. No offensive skills. good (instead of Thibs great) defensive coach. Lacks the motivational skills though.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #8375
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The game starts in 10 minutes right?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #8376
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I really don't feel like studying..

Then don't
Old 04-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #8377
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just got off work. feelsgoodman
Old 04-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #8378
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

Quote:
The game starts in 10 minutes right?

No. Unless you're referring to the Heat and Bucks, then yes, but I wouldn't really call it a "game." But Knicks and Celtics in 30 minutes
Old 04-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #8379
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Then don't

I write my last final tomorrow, so I probably should.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #8380
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
No. Unless you're referring to the Heat and Bucks, then yes, but I wouldn't really call it a "game." But Knicks and Celtics in 30 minutes

I'll be flicking back and forth between Heat & Bucks, Knicks & Celtic while I study.. and then i'll watch all of the Warriors & Nuggets.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:32 PM   #8381
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

Quote:
I write my last final tomorrow, so I probably should.

Well shit
Old 04-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #8382
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't wanna watch the games.

I wanna be in the game.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #8383
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Well shit

Yeah, its at 2pm. So I can at least study some in the morning if I want..
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #8384
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

Quote:
I'll be flicking back and forth between Heat & Bucks, Knicks & Celtic while I study.. and then i'll watch all of the Warriors & Nuggets.

**** that Warriors Nuggets game. I can't stay up that late
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #8385
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread