Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 01:17 AM   #8821
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Absolutely insane shooting by the Warriors. You just cannot leave Curry or Thompson open. Against the Nuggets I actually think they play better without Lee.

Denver needs to play 2 true bigs together to function properly, and without Lee they have to play an odd lineup that keeps Koufos/McGee out of the game because they're too slow to play on the perimeter. Landry's undersized and that plays to an advantage right now.

This is why I like basketball. Can't wait to see how Karl adjusts next game.

I'd go with a lineup of Miller, Fournier, Iggy, Chandler, McGee. Bring in Lawson, Brewer, Faried off the bench.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #8822
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Absolutely insane shooting by the Warriors. You just cannot leave Curry or Thompson open. Against the Nuggets I actually think they play better without Lee.

Denver needs to play 2 true bigs together to function properly, and without Lee they have to play an odd lineup that keeps Koufos/McGee out of the game because they're too slow to play on the perimeter. Landry's undersized and that plays to an advantage right now.

This is why I like basketball. Can't wait to see how Karl adjusts next game.

I'd go with a lineup of Miller, Fournier, Iggy, Chandler, McGee. Bring in Lawson, Brewer, Faried off the bench.

I'm surprised you want Fournier over Lawson.

I felt that George Karl should have played McGee more. He could have given the Nuggets much more 2nd chance points.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:24 AM   #8823
TheBrewer
Banned

TheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot

I felt that George Karl should have played McGee more. He could have given the Nuggets much more 2nd chance points.

you going to hit 10k by the end of this month?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:25 AM   #8824
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** yeah!!!!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:26 AM   #8825
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
**** yeah!!!!

Denver is still taking this series in 7.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:28 AM   #8826
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot

I'd rather have Fournier because of his length. The length of Iggy and Brewer really messed with Curry and Thompson in game 1. They can abuse Lawson's size too easily, especially in a 3 guard lineup with him on Jarrett Jack.

That way you have Miller who's played really well in both games, a 6'6" Fournier to stay with Thompson, and all-d Iggy on Curry. Bring in speedy Lawson and long Brewer when needed.

Chandler can play with Landry well enough because Landry can't guard the perimeter that well.

Bogut looks scared of McGee when they're on the court together.

It'll be interesting. I think Denver should still win, but it'll be better than I thought.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:34 AM   #8827
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Euroleague really enjoys trolling the NBA forum.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:35 AM   #8828
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 04-24-2013, 01:36 AM   #8829
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thats my sister
Old 04-24-2013, 01:38 AM   #8830
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrewer
you going to hit 10k by the end of this month?

Don't think so.
I should be at 45K right about now.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:41 AM   #8831
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
thats my sister

I know!
She's lovely!

But man, she's a little bit concerned about you that you spend too much time alone on the computer.
I promised her to do something with you!

Wanna play basketball? Out for some beers?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #8832
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I'd rather have Fournier because of his length. The length of Iggy and Brewer really messed with Curry and Thompson in game 1. They can abuse Lawson's size too easily, especially in a 3 guard lineup with him on Jarrett Jack.

That way you have Miller who's played really well in both games, a 6'6" Fournier to stay with Thompson, and all-d Iggy on Curry. Bring in speedy Lawson and long Brewer when needed.

Chandler can play with Landry well enough because Landry can't guard the perimeter that well.

Bogut looks scared of McGee when they're on the court together.

It'll be interesting. I think Denver should still win, but it'll be better than I thought.

If they can up the defense, then sure Fournier being put ahead of Lawson is ideal. If it's anything like Game 2 and there's no effort on D, I'd just bring in Lawson for quick transition buckets.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #8833
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
thats my sister
Whats her number?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #8834
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
thats my sister

You know the size of your sister's ass?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #8835
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
so good it has to be in this page too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread