Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #76
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

He's good but they usually give it to the best player on the best team, so he doesn't have much of a chance.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #77
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
As many as Rondo will.

That big handed freak's team gets better when his knee explodes
Old 04-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #78
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

30 shots in my auto, what the f*ck I'm gone fight for!
Old 04-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #79
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
That big handed freak's team gets better when his knee explodes
Wall may as well try out for the Jabbawockeez, he's going no where in this league.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #80
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

If Wall could hit a free throw he'd have like 60 points
Old 04-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #81
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8417619

second game posted! will be doing a small article regarding manu ginobili's contract and then following the jazz game (maybe pacers game as well, we'll see), the standings, stats, and a few other things will be updated for the first time of the season.

might do the jazz game today but depends if i feel like playing or not. it'll be a nice rest from playing the cheesy ****ing thunder.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #82
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nyg is awake pretty early :))
Old 04-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #83
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not an alcoholic anymore.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #84
Budadiiii
Heroin Boyz

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
But you're still a boring faqqot.

Bitch ass.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #85
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'll drink to that
Old 04-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #86
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:

Jesus?
Old 04-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #87
Knicks101

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
But you're still a boring faqqot.

Bitch ass.

Old 04-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #88
Knicks101

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Jesus?

Went out last night, got drunk. Wasn't that into it anymore. Actually this bitch I work with and her slutty friend were making out and I wasn't that into that either. Maybe I'm just depressed. Yo no se.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #89
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watching a marathon double tennis match Canada vs Italy. 12 tie breakers so far!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #90
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Went out last night, got drunk. Wasn't that into it anymore. Actually this bitch I work with and her slutty friend were making out and I wasn't that into that either. Maybe I'm just depressed. Yo no se.

buddadi is right, you're a fggot
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread