Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #961
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
And you're Canadian too? That's pretty ironic that the two Indians I know of on ISH are in the same country

Small world, huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Indians taking over Canada. No resistance as Canada has no military.

We could join the military. Canada is pretty diverse in culture as it is.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #962
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Thorton
al, you?

nice try
Old 04-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #963
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And you're Canadian too? That's pretty ironic that the two Indians I know of on ISH are in the same country

I know, right? hahaha

How could two Indians been found in Canada, when it's such a non-multinational country? Life and its many wonders!
Old 04-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #964
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Thorton
he's a fa fa fa f*ggot
STFU and get your stuttering bitch ass out of here
Old 04-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #965
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Omg this dude owes me more than 5 minutes. Now he acting like a b*tch saying he's sorry and shit .

Need some gangsta rap in my life.

Wish I still had my j cole CD
Old 04-08-2013, 11:25 PM   #966
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Rad, I'm looking through your friends list for bitches you should fck... Is that dude really named Rick Flair?

No
Old 04-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #967
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Into the fireworks factory it is!

It's my going out party!
Old 04-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #968
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101

If Lando had a baby with a girl that looks like him. And then Han found a mistress that looked like him, and had a baby with her. And those two little babies grew up, and by chance meet each other and f*cked. They will produce a baby like looks like this guy. Perfection.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #969
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella
ok:) why do you have a fake Facebook?
I let my real one die and got pissed off when my friends send me comedic fb links.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #970
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I know, right? hahaha

How could two Indians been found in Canada, when it's such a non-multinational country? Life and its many wonders!

Old 04-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #971
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If Lando had a baby with a girl that looks like him. And then Han found a mistress that looked like him, and had a baby with her. And those two little babies grew up, and by chance meet each other and f*cked. They will produce a baby like looks like this guy. Perfection.

Flattery will get you nowhere, but thank you.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #972
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I know, right? hahaha

Two Indian Canadian Eskimos are pretty rare.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #973
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Flattery will get you nowhere, but thank you.

I'm just calling it as I see it. I'm still not your friend.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #974
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Why are you dressed like a fa ggot?
Old 04-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #975
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread