Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #1366
BuffaloBill
1up

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
tell me about it

Me > BTE
Old 04-09-2013, 11:49 PM   #1367
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
It took you actually going there to realize that?

It just confirmed my belief.

Mad babes though.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #1368
Maniak
Siobhan Sharpe

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Was anyone watching the Rockets game? Maniak where you at?

The game was tied and Harden took a 3 at the buzzer. He missed it (it hit the back of the rim) so I thought we were going to OT. The refs called a goal tending on Jermaine O'Neal. Yeah he touched the ball when it was still above the cylinder. So Houston won on a goal tending call. lol What a way to end the game.
i thought about turning it on because it was close but i was too lazy to type in "fi" to a new tab for it to recommend firstrowsports

more lottery balls, and i aint even mad about houston winning.

aside from the happiness it brings to you, of course.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #1369
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i thought about turning it on because it was close but i was too lazy to type in "fi" to a new tab for it to recommend firstrowsports

who u want the suns to draft?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #1370
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
It just confirmed my belief.

Mad babes though.

That's the only upside. But you should just be like Screech in Saved By The Bell: The New Class and be at the school for no apparent reason even though you don't really go there.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #1371
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I loved you for a thousand year
Old 04-09-2013, 11:58 PM   #1372
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That's the only upside. But you should just be like Screech in Saved By The Bell: The New Class and be at the school for no apparent reason even though you don't really go there.

I mean that's what I did today. Thought about going to a class with my friend but thought **** it and ate chicken.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:58 PM   #1373
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You lazy bastard! Scola was dominating the whole game. He finshed with 28 pts I think. He scored 9 of the last 11 pts for Phoenix. Houston couldn't guard at all. He was fouled with 40 seconds left but the refs didn't call it. I would've been pissed. But yeah I guess losing is good for Phoenix right now. Good game though. Jermaine O'Neal still got it. He swatted Asik's stuff pretty bad.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #1374
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I mean that's what I did today. Thought about going to a class with my friend but thought **** it and ate chicken.

My n!gga. I used to go to class with my brother and pretend like I went there. There were these two bitches in there that I kept helping with their algebra. One of them was married and hispanic so I dropped some of that Spanish on her. She gave me her number after class
Old 04-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #1375
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
My n!gga. I used to go to class with my brother and pretend like I went there. There were these two bitches in there that I kept helping with their algebra. One of them was married and hispanic so I dropped some of that Spanish on her. She gave me her number after class

I would have gone to the class if it wasn't some legal class that sounded really miserable. But it wasn't some legit legal class that would have future lawyer bitches in it.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #1376
Maniak
Siobhan Sharpe

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
who u want the suns to draft?
dont really know.

i like mclemore, porter, and noel the most for this team. noel and mclemore will most likely be gone so i guess porter. bennet might end up being a better player but its not worth risking getting another tweener type pf.

zeller is a weak bitch, smart and burke are pg's, i dont know who alex len is, shabazz has a cool name but i have my doubts, and thats about it for the top 5 range.

if we end up with that lakers pick give los suns the ugly canadian though!!
Old 04-10-2013, 12:14 AM   #1377
Maniak
Siobhan Sharpe

im curious as to what the dumbasses do though because if we have the lakers pick thats 2 first rounders and 3 second rounders.

i highly doubt all of the second rounders are kept so i wait with intrigue for draft day.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:15 AM   #1378
Marcus Thorton
I airball my layups

Marcus Thorton has an OK reputation so far

doe
Old 04-10-2013, 12:22 AM   #1379
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
im curious as to what the dumbasses do though because if we have the lakers pick thats 2 first rounders and 3 second rounders.

i highly doubt all of the second rounders are kept so i wait with intrigue for draft day.

Utah lost

Lakers gets the 8th seed if they win against Hornets they up 6 right now. IIRC Suns only gets it if Lakers misses the playoff.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #1380
Maniak
Siobhan Sharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Utah lost

Lakers gets the 8th seed if they win against Hornets they up 6 right now. IIRC Suns only gets it if Lakers misses the playoff.
correct. cleveland gets it otherwise.

they'd be 8th for now but if utah goes 2-2 the lakers have to go 4-1.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread