Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #16
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Blingster has decent reputationBlingster has decent reputation
Default Re: Will New York ever have a better record than the Nuggets during their Melo era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
I think both teams got better..

Denver got Karl's dream of no superstars, balanced attack etc..
NY got there superstar and built around him.

2nd in the east and 3rd in the west. Can't complain..
Not sure why there's so much melo hate on here

For some reason nearly every NYK fan thinks that they Nuggets are salty we lost Melo.

And to the A**hole that's laughing at Gallo.. get a life dude, seriously
Blingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #17
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Will New York ever have a better record than the Nuggets during their Melo era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Not sure why there's so much melo hate on here
Who is hating? I'm just asking a simple question, and so far, nobody has answered me yet.

Yes, or no?

Simple question folks.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #18
BeanBryant
Banned

BeanBryant has an OK reputation so far

Melo is a career loser. he doesn't have any killer instinct. first round exit again this year.
BeanBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #19
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Who is hating? I'm just asking a simple question, and so far, nobody has answered me yet.

Yes, or no?

Simple question folks.

Yes NYK's will have a better record than the Nuggets at some point during his tenure there.. now the big question, will NYK's ever make it further in the playoffs than Denver during Melo's tenure?
Old 04-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #20
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's hard to say because this year's Knicks team might have if they didn't deal with injuries and struggle so much. This was probably the best season for them to have a better record than Denver. I don't see it happening now.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #21
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingster

And to the A**hole that's laughing at Gallo.. get a life dude, seriously

I'm not laughing at gallo, I'm laughing at nuggets fans who are still trying to front like they are so much better off when the pieces we traded off are beginning to fall apart and Melo has had the season of his life
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #22
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanBryant
Melo is a career loser. he doesn't have any killer instinct. first round exit again this year.

It's difficult to gage whether people like you are serious.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #23
BeanBryant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
It's difficult to gage whether people like you are serious.
He's lead his team past the first round exactly once.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:49 PM   #24
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
I'm not laughing at gallo, I'm laughing at nuggets fans who are still trying to front like they are so much better off when the pieces we traded off are beginning to fall apart and Melo has had the season of his life

Ok so a laughing smiley face isn't laughing? ok

Quite being biased for a minute and think about that trade again.. both teams got what they wanted.. NY might have gave up too much for Melo, but other than that what else is there to talk about?

Personally, I think both teams are better off after the trade. I don't think that the Melo trade was really unbalanced in either teams favor. Denver got pieces that fit into their gameplan and NYK's got what they and Melo wanted.. definition of a win/win situation.

Gallo's injury is not falling apart. It was an isolated injury that could happen to any player. What other pieces are falling apart ?

Last edited by Blingster : 04-06-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #25
BeanBryant
Banned

gonna be so funny when the knicks lose to the celtics in the first round.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #26
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanBryant
He's lead his team past the first round exactly once.

Please explain which teams he was supposed to beat in the first round then? Do you even know who was on his team or who he had to play against in the first round every year or are you just repeating the same melo hater non sense everyone says.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #27
BeanBryant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Please explain which teams he was supposed to beat in the first round then? Do you even know who was on his team or who he had to play against in the first round every year or are you just repeating the same melo hater non sense everyone says.
If he was such a good player he would have lead his teams to better regular season records and played worse teams in the first round. but he didn't.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:53 PM   #28
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Even though Boston is a different team in the playoffs, I would be shocked if Melo and the Knicks lost in the first round this year. If he loses to Boston, there is nothing anyone can say to defend him.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #29
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Even though Boston is a different team in the playoffs, I would be shocked if Melo and the Knicks lost in the first round this year. If he loses to Boston, there is nothing anyone can say to defend him.

I expect Boston to put up a fight, but actually winning a series against Miami, NY or Indy is a major stretch. I'd probably pick the Knicks in 6.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #30
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
I expect Boston to put up a fight, but actually winning a series against Miami, NY or Indy is a major stretch. I'd probably pick the Knicks in 6.

Yah I have NY in 6
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: