Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #31
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation
Default Re: Will New York ever have a better record than the Nuggets during their Melo era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanBryant
If he was such a good player he would have lead his teams to better regular season records and played worse teams in the first round. but he didn't.

Exactly my point you have no clue at all who was on his team or who he had to go up against, just repeating the same melo hate propaganda you see everyone else saying. There was no way he was beating the great laker and spurs teams by himself back then stop hating. Funny I dont hear anyone getting on kevin garnett though, he was a 1st round exit almost every year until boston.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #32
BeanBryant
Banned

BeanBryant has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Will New York ever have a better record than the Nuggets during their Melo era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Please explain which teams he was supposed to beat in the first round then? Do you even know who was on his team or who he had to play against in the first round every year or are you just repeating the same melo hater non sense everyone says.
Also he lost to utah in 2010 with HCA. He got destroyed by the clippers () in 2006 when both teams had comparable reg season records.
BeanBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #33
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Also he lost to utah in 2010 with HCA.

That one was pretty bad. That Denver team really should've won that series. Carmelo had a fantastic game 1. I actually said at the time that he had moved past Wade as the 3rd best player in the league after that. Wade corrected me with his game 4 against Boston.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #34
BeanBryant
Banned

Quote:
Exactly my point you have no clue at all who was on his team or who he had to go up against, just repeating the same melo hate propaganda you see everyone else saying. There was no way he was beating the great laker and spurs teams by himself back then stop hating. Funny I dont hear anyone getting on kevin garnett though, he was a 1st round exit almost every year until boston.
He lost to the clippers and the jazz also. when kg left to form a super team he got it done in one year. when melo left to try and form a super team with amare he went 1-8. He has the worst playoff win % all time for a reason. dude is not a competitor. his playoff record is only about to get worse this year. He's just a one dimensional chucking loser.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #35
AndOn3
I airball my layups

AndOn3 has an OK reputation so far

They're only getting older
AndOn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #36
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
He lost to the clippers and the jazz also. when kg left to form a super team he got it done in one year. when melo left to try and form a super team with amare he went 1-8. He has the worst playoff win % all time for a reason. dude is not a competitor. his playoff record is only about to get worse this year. He's just a one dimensional chucking loser.

This thread has potential

DaSeba5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #37
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
The trade was a win/win. Both teams are better now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingster
Personally, I think both teams are better off after the trade.

ok, argument over
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #38
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
Also he lost to utah in 2010 with HCA. He got destroyed by the clippers () in 2006 when both teams had comparable reg season records.

So two series thats all you have? those are the only series denver was "supposed" to win. Replace Lebron with melo and they still dont get by the spurs or lakers in the west. I can tell you had to look it up just now troll harder hater.
at that KG cop out excuse he gets a pass though for all those years ok
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:05 AM   #39
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kg got it done with 2 other stars

Melo got traded to a lone star team with no help in each playoff
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #40
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

Quote:
So two series thats all you have? those are the only series denver was "supposed" to win. Replace Lebron with melo and they still dont get by the spurs or lakers in the west. I can tell you had to look it up just now troll harder hater.

Knicks are nothing. DO YOU HEAR ME THEY ARE NOTHING. 1 playoff win in a decade. 1 PLAYOFF WIN. YOU ARE NOTHING.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:08 AM   #41
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

And I was laughing at Nuggets Fans. I would never laugh at an injury. I'm kind of embarrassed that that was interpreted as that. Gallo had good seasons with New York and I wouldn't mind it if he came back in the future
Old 04-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #42
BeanBryant
Banned

Quote:
So you think he has the worst playoff win% of all time by coincidence? Dude is overrated as hell. aside from a good jumper what does he have? good defender? - nope. good playmaker? - nope. good leader? - nope. Billups was the leader on that wcf team. It's gonna be so hilarious when this loser bows out in the first round again. TMAC 2.0.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #43
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

Quote:
So you think he has the worst playoff win% of all time by coincidence? Dude is overrated as hell. aside from a good jumper what does he have? good defender? - nope. good playmaker? - nope. good leader? - nope. Billups was the leader on that wcf team. It's gonna be so hilarious when this loser bows out in the first round again. TMAC 2.0.

The better question is will Kobe even make it to the first round?
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #44
kNicKz
College superstar

I was hoping maybe, just maybe that the new users would not completely consist of Kobe and Lebron dickriders

Old 04-07-2013, 12:12 AM   #45
BeanBryant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
Kg got it done with 2 other stars

Melo got traded to a lone star team with no help in each playoff
KG left to join a super team. he anchored the top defense in the league and won a championship. when melo got traded i remember knicks fans proclaiming them a super team that would rival miami for titles for years to come. instead knicks go 1-8 in the playoffs while the nuggets improve.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: