Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-07-2013, 12:29 AM   #16
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Who are the favorite teams in your franchise's history that you were alive to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
I've been a Heat fan since I was a little, but obviously I didn't begin to understand basketball until I was older. .
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #17
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation
Default Re: Who are the favorite teams in your franchise's history that you were alive to see?

Quote:
Both those years ended in the biggest disappointments. Losing to Detroit in 7... only if Wade played.

Then of course we all know the Dallas series. I hated that season. There was so much pressure, scrutiny, hate.... it became unbearable to be a Heat fan anywhere. That season sucked for me.
They way they beat the Bulls and Celtics were so great and shut so many people up. But that Dallas series just gave them all their ammo back.
No doubt if Wade was healthy they would've won. Shaq vs Duncan would've been epic.

Last edited by LongLiveTheKing : 04-07-2013 at 12:33 AM.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #18
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24

I went to my first Heat game when I was 5. I only live an hour (depending on the traffic) away from the arena.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:34 AM   #19
BeanBryant
Banned

BeanBryant has an OK reputation so far

Kobe-Shaq 3-peat Lakers and then 08-09/09-10 Lakers.
BeanBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:35 AM   #20
BeanBryant
Banned

Quote:
I went to my first Heat game when I was 5. I only live an hour (depending on the traffic) away from the arena.
Did u turn 5 in 2010?
Old 04-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #21
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanBryant
Did u turn 5 in 2010?

1998 in old Miami Arena
Old 04-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #22
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

The current one is my favorite Hawks team since I've been watching (early 00's). If they don't win a chip this year I will be very disappointed.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:37 AM   #23
BeanBryant
Banned

Quote:
1998 in old Miami Arena
then i seriously doubt your story.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:38 AM   #24
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanBryant
then i seriously doubt your story.

What story? I started to seriously watch basketball in 03 when I was 10, and I grew up watching the Heat. Obviously Wade is my favorite player.

That's like saying a 20 year Lakers fan growing up in LA is a bandwagon fan for rooting for the 3 Peat Lakers with Shaq, and then the titles with Kobe and Gasol.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #25
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

I thought this would be a pretty good thread, but too bad it turned into a who is a bandwagon/troll thread. We can't have any intellectual conversations on here.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:49 AM   #26
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
I thought this would be a pretty good thread, but too bad it turned into a who is a bandwagon/troll thread. We can't have any intellectual conversations on here.
It's truly not possible anymore. Too many LeBron & Kobe stans who only see black & white. Then you have retards who really just don't know a thing about basketball and never played a day in their life... site sucks nowadays. Jeff really needs to bust the banhammer out on a good number of people.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:50 AM   #27
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One
It's truly not possible anymore. Too many LeBron & Kobe stans who only see black & white. Then you have retards who really just don't know a thing about basketball and never played a day in their life... site sucks nowadays. Jeff really needs to bust the banhammer out on a good number of people.
You're one of them.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #28
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
You're one of them.

I'm here to provide parity. When the LeBron stans are unreasonable, I have no choice but to do the same. I'm not a stan, though. Don't lob me in that mess pool with the likes of Pauk, empire & Lebron23.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #29
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I feel as though it'd be too obvious to say the '04 Pistons were my favorite. I was technically alive to see the Bad Boys too but I believe I appreciated them much more years later. At the time, I liked them more for their nicknames (Spider, Worm, Microwave) than I did their play, because I was so young (5-6 years old).

Aside from championship teams, I really liked the '02 Pistons. That was the first club I could really get excited about in my grown up life, and they came out of nowhere (picked next to last in the East by SI that season). Plus, watching Ben Wallace emerge was special and exciting - with the Rebound Row and No Fly Zone arm bands and the giant afro... I'm not sure I knew it was the start of a championship team, but I was just pumped to experience real success.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #30
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One

I'm here to provide parity. When the LeBron stans are unreasonable, I have no choice but to do the same. I'm not a stan, though. Don't lob me in that mess pool with the likes of Pauk, empire & Lebron23.
Oh my bad!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: