Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-08-2013, 04:06 AM   #16
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Insane picture of Tokyo!

I just saw something scary
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:07 AM   #17
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Things to find checklist:

Italian/German sports car
Guy smoking a cigarette
A dog
BMW car
A hot woman
Baby stroller
Sony building
Vending machine
Louis Vuitton store
Chuck Taylors/Air Jordans
Baseball cap

It's a big city and something has to turn up. I will try to find these as well.

Good luck!

Good shit. Thread has a potential to be top 10 GOAT ISH thread.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:07 AM   #18
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I just saw something scary

post it bro..
Old 04-08-2013, 04:12 AM   #19
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bottom left corner - Kobe lol
Old 04-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #20
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #21
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

Guy smoking a cigarette...check
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:14 AM   #22
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Quote:

Bottom left corner - Kobe lol

Old 04-08-2013, 04:14 AM   #23
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMike

Old 04-08-2013, 04:18 AM   #24
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

Seriously, though, that image with the red circle freaked me out and gave me goosebumps. I just put Kobe for some humor and calm me down
Old 04-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #25
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Seriously, though, that image with the red circle freaked me out and gave me goosebumps. I just put Kobe for some humor and calm me down

wtf did you see?

I can't spot it out.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #26
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMike

good shit!

9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:23 AM   #27
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
wtf did you see?

I can't spot it out.
Basically nothing, just a weird thing that reminded me of those creepy Japanese horror movies.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:23 AM   #28
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Quote:

Looks like Jesus peeking out the window.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:25 AM   #29
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Looks like Jesus peeking out the window.
Now that you've mentioned it, I'm terrified of images of Jesus
Old 04-08-2013, 04:27 AM   #30
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

From now on, I ain't leaving my windows open...
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: