Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 10-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation
Default Premiere League new members voting thread

The application period is over - thank you to all those who expressed interest. Voting is going to be tomorrow.

Current members

Pete
Truth
Iamgine
Blife
DZW
Sizz
Sky
Stat
Vapid
Dunksby (minor league champion)

Applicants

PLR (member last season)
liloj (member last season)
Bird
Attila
AllNet
Raekwon
longtime lurker
Rameek
The GM
Orealius

Last edited by D.Z.W. : 10-15-2012 at 03:20 AM.
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Premiere League 2012-2013 season application thread

Even though I am running the minors league I would like to be considered again for this unless there are rules against being in both?

With how active this league is and the banter there is would make it a great league to be a part of. One thing lacking with the minors last year I felt was not enough daily trade chat even though I crested a chat room not everybody used it like you guys do with yours.

Even though my results last year could of been better. Rose getting hurt killed my position at the end of last year in the minors hense slipping to 6th but one thing I would be is active. I will have a lot of time on my hands this year.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
raekwon
Don Demarco

raekwon has an OK reputation so far

I'd like to apply as well

Fantasy Profile
http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/use...PSQR6TQO4ZPDFM
http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/use...5IDSODMVC2YXFU

Last edited by raekwon : 10-08-2012 at 07:33 PM.
raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

All I have to say is a that I'm a fantasy beast. Been playing fantasy for a number of years, I'm a wheeling and dealin like a prime Ric Flair.

4 first place trophies, 2nd place and 1 bronze. 1st place in a 16 team ESPN keeper league with a top 4 of Kobe, Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol and Lamarcus Aldridge. Marc Gasol was the only one I drafted.

Add me to your league and I'll be sure to keep things competitive, just don't be mad when I win.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Welll I am rameek a premier league veteran.

I have participated in premier leagues baseball football basketball in different countries over the years.

My minors team last year was the best on paper but just was overcome with INJURIES.

i finished alt league in 3rd in standings and 3rd overall.

i did win my public league last year. http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/2011/25080

The year before in 2010
superleague i finished 4th overall and 4th in standings
minors i finished 3rd overall and 3rd in standings.

i am a chatzy veteran and my bestie in chatzy is Pete...
Stat loves me
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

I'd like to apply for consideration.... oh wait, back to back champion.

Sorry bout that.

Do I take my boy Kevin Durant again this year #1 or opt for a new challenge and take LeBron James? Do I pull the STATBALL patented title move and take the #2 pick and take the leftovers? Decisions of a champion, something very few of you know, something none of you will know this year.

Your Back to Back to Back Premier Champion. The first ever 3 peat.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Updated OP with the new applicants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
All I have to say is a that I'm a fantasy beast. Been playing fantasy for a number of years, I'm a wheeling and dealin like a prime Ric Flair.

4 first place trophies, 2nd place and 1 bronze. 1st place in a 16 team ESPN keeper league with a top 4 of Kobe, Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol and Lamarcus Aldridge. Marc Gasol was the only one I drafted.

Add me to your league and I'll be sure to keep things competitive, just don't be mad when I win.

Screenshot please, there's no point listing out accomplishments without any evidence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rameek: Pretty good application post, though a link to your profile page would probably be more meaningful than one to a public league. That said, since you do play in other ISH leagues, your results claims are validated even without SS.

Pete: ... -_-;
Old 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #8
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
Current members

Pete
Truth
Iamgine
Blife
DZW
Sizz
Sky
Stat
Vapid
Dunksby (minor league champion)

Wow this is the competition left these days? A bunch of losers (Stat, Sizz, Vapid, Sky, etc.), some new guys that are almost surely weak (DZW, Dunksby), and others that are worse than trash like Pistol Piece of Sh*t?

Back when I used to be in the league things used to be way more competitive. I guess this league now is just the watered down version.

Anyways, not here to apply for a spot. My resume is unparalleled. I am here to reclaim my spot. I am the creator and the 1st champion of this league. I never was bottom 4 so I never lost my spot either. So just taking back whats mine.

The Fantasy Basketball GOAT is making a potential return. Reserve a spot or a few for me.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Reserve a spot or a few for me.
Sorry, but here at Premiere, we don't allow managers to cheat through the control of multiple teams.

Quote:
Anyways, not here to apply for a spot.
As you have specifically stated that you are not here to apply for a spot, your name will not be listed on the applicants list. I am open to statement retractions though, so if you happen to change your mind, let me know.

Also, calling me a 'new guy' is like the most hilarious thing ever
I've been on ISH forums since 1999 and been playing in ISH fantasy leagues since 2004. Heck, this is already my 5th year in Premiere now
Old 10-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #10
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LMAOOOOOOOO "or a few" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #11
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Wow this is the competition left these days? A bunch of losers (Stat, Sizz, Vapid, Sky, etc.), some new guys that are almost surely weak (DZW, Dunksby), and others that are worse than trash like Pistol Piece of Sh*t?

Back when I used to be in the league things used to be way more competitive. I guess this league now is just the watered down version.

Anyways, not here to apply for a spot. My resume is unparalleled. I am here to reclaim my spot. I am the creator and the 1st champion of this league. I never was bottom 4 so I never lost my spot either. So just taking back whats mine.

The Fantasy Basketball GOAT is making a potential return. Reserve a spot or a few for me.

Let this limp wristed bitch in, I'll smack him up and send him to the freezer. You ain't on my level Surdeep Patel.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #12
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

My vote can be bought at a discounted rate of just $9.95.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #13
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Let this limp wristed bitch in, I'll smack him up and send him to the freezer. You ain't on my level Surdeep Patel.

Let the DESI GUY IN

He has my "vote"
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:19 AM   #14
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Can't vote for someone who hasn't applied
Old 10-09-2012, 03:33 AM   #15
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

You muther****as better vote for me
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: