Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 04-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #46
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board
Default Re: Playoffs 2nd Round wrap up + FINALS Preview (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
How about the record for creating the GOAT Premier League Basketball Team in History. None of your championship teams come close to that championship, we didn't even need to have a playoffs. In fact, every league I've played in I ended up having the GOAT team that has existed for that particular league.

And talk sh*it to all the people you beat to win 3 in a row. You never beat me and never will. The competition you are playing against is sad (DZW, Truth, Some other no-namers). Especially compared to my competition (basketballer4, hawker, etc.)

lol...dude I ****ing SUCKED. Pretty sure I was still in HS and a dumbass.

And basketballer4 wasn't active for shit. He was last place and I'm pretty sure there was some controversy where his account was taken over or some bullshit.

Terrible examples.

Ya'll should let glove back in the league though.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #47
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
lol...dude I ****ing SUCKED. Pretty sure I was still in HS and a dumbass.

Lol what do you mean suckED and WERE a dumbass Hawker? You still are
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #48
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Quote:
I don't even share my results with the IRS....do you think I really would share on a message board?

No, you don't have to show your actual income winnings or whatnot - just a screenshot of your career fantasy page is enough. After all, if you are raking in that kind of money in fantasy leagues, you have to be finishing in the top 3 in multiple leagues each and every year.

You are the same guy who, when a super car came to your university for show, you took a photo with it and claimed it was your ride. Everybody that has been on this part of ISH for a while knows you like to fabricate up stories. You do realize that there is not 1 person here that takes what you say seriously right?

But in all seriousness, you value your image and reputation (over a freaking message board.. for whatever reason) way too much, it's honestly not healthy that you believe you have to have e-fame to make yourself feel good..
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:42 PM   #49
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Lol what do you mean suckED and WERE a dumbass Hawker? You still are

Yet you claim I'm competition.

Lame and predictable glove. Keep believing you own a ferrari.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:02 AM   #50
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Can you guys seriously not tell when I'm serious (I am the best at fantasy basketball, Hawker is a dumbass) and when I'm not serious (I own ferrari's/lambos and hawker was competition)

Sorry I assume everyone to have a little bit of common sense
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #51
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Unless there is serious money on the line, no fantasy league is "premier".

If any of you lives in the OC area, and wants to join my 12man $200 buy-in league, you can send me a PM. Be warned though, we had people almost come to blows last season... shit is intense.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: