Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default American Horror Story

Is the best show on tv at the moment.

I was skeptical at first, I kept hearing how good and scary it was, but I seriously doubted a good 'horror' themed show could be created. This one delivers on all fronts.

The acting, writing, directing is all top notch.

If you aint watching you're missing out.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:41 PM   #2
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation
Default Re: American Horror Story

Bring Back Connie Britton! All-Time Major Cougar!
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

First season was OK.

This season is meh. I'm not going to watch another season if they do one.

FX shows seems to die in quality quickly.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:29 AM   #4
Jakeh008
Banned

Jakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this board

I like it

Not close to the best show on tv

But I enjoy it
Jakeh008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:33 AM   #5
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really, really liked the first season. I was always intrigued and anticipating for the next episode.

Second season is straight horseshit in my eyes. They've taken a bunch of cliches and threw them together. No gusta...
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #6
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

love it
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:20 AM   #7
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Just started watching season 1 on netflix, seems pretty good so far.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #8
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

First half of season 1 was legit, then it got too weird and obnoxious to handle.

Season 2 started off with a whimper and haven't given it a second chance.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #9
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
First half of season 1 was legit, then it got too weird and obnoxious to handle.

Season 2 started off with a whimper and haven't given it a second chance.

season 2 is 100 times more weird than the 1st season
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #10
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Season 2 is weird as F. Like there are aliens are stuff lol. Almost like they tried too hard. I still watched...
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I really, really liked the first season. I was always intrigued and anticipating for the next episode.

Second season is straight horseshit in my eyes. They've taken a bunch of cliches and threw them together. No gusta...

I actually agree with all the cliche stuff, BUT they do a good job at executing. At times you don't even see them coming because they set them up properly, and when they do come they do a good job at executing them that they don't feel as cliched.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Sister Jude
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #13
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Yes yess.... was gonna make a thread but was waiting for someone to step up

BEST SHOW ON TV..... right there with Breaking Bad
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:44 PM   #14
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

You people are crazy season 2 is insanely good.
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:46 PM   #15
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Does it get any better after the first couple of episodes? I watched the first two when they debuted and the show sort of reminded me of Twin Peaks except that this show was complete sh*t. Seemed like they tried too hard.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: