Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #106
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Margaret Thatcher RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC

Trust me, those BBC bitches will not play it. Everybody loves freedom of speech until you use it.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:15 AM   #107
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Kevin, what do you do for a living?

Insurance agent, teacher, bar tender, or server?

It has to be one of those.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:05 AM   #108
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Kevin, what do you do for a living?

It has to be one of those.

Why would that be?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #109
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Why would that be?

You're a liberal.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #110
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are the majority of insurance agents really liberals? That's a stereotype I've never heard of.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #111
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're a liberal.

And these are the only jobs held by liberals?

Also, you do know I know how to use Google, right?

Insurance: Top Recipients of Political Donations in 2012
Top 20 Recipients

1 Romney, Mitt (R) $4,608,043
2 Obama, Barack (D) $1,696,590
3 Brown, Scott (R-MA) Senate $625,269
4 Perry, Rick (R) $468,124
5 Boehner, John (R-OH) House $467,401
6 Hatch, Orrin G (R-UT) Senate $380,024
7 Cantor, Eric (R-VA) House $361,650
8 Corker, Bob (R-TN) Senate $334,205
9 Gillibrand, Kirsten (D-NY) Senate $334,191
10 Tiberi, Patrick J (R-OH) House $327,850
11 Murphy, Christopher S (D-CT) House $301,525
12 Hensarling, Jeb (R-TX) House $295,897
13 Biggert, Judy (R-IL) House $293,550
14 Camp, Dave (R-MI) House $286,508
15 Boustany, Charles W Jr (R-LA) House $285,550
16 McConnell, Mitch (R-KY) Senate $278,275
17 Nelson, Ben (D-NE) Senate $267,199
18 Heller, Dean (R-NV) Senate $257,655
19 Bachus, Spencer (R-AL) House $251,710
20 Allen, George (R-VA) $245,081
Old 04-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #112
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

Quote:
And these are the only jobs held by liberals?

Also, you do know I know how to use Google, right?

Insurance: Top Recipients of Political Donations in 2012
Top 20 Recipients

1 Romney, Mitt (R) $4,608,043
2 Obama, Barack (D) $1,696,590
3 Brown, Scott (R-MA) Senate $625,269
4 Perry, Rick (R) $468,124
5 Boehner, John (R-OH) House $467,401
6 Hatch, Orrin G (R-UT) Senate $380,024
7 Cantor, Eric (R-VA) House $361,650
8 Corker, Bob (R-TN) Senate $334,205
9 Gillibrand, Kirsten (D-NY) Senate $334,191
10 Tiberi, Patrick J (R-OH) House $327,850
11 Murphy, Christopher S (D-CT) House $301,525
12 Hensarling, Jeb (R-TX) House $295,897
13 Biggert, Judy (R-IL) House $293,550
14 Camp, Dave (R-MI) House $286,508
15 Boustany, Charles W Jr (R-LA) House $285,550
16 McConnell, Mitch (R-KY) Senate $278,275
17 Nelson, Ben (D-NE) Senate $267,199
18 Heller, Dean (R-NV) Senate $257,655
19 Bachus, Spencer (R-AL) House $251,710
20 Allen, George (R-VA) $245,081

http://abonica.files.wordpress.com/2...cupations1.jpg
Old 04-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #113
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:

Yeah, insurance is not on the liberal part of that chart either.

I have actually worked in several of the industries on the left side of that chart.

Currently, I'm a site-specific textile artist who pays the bills doing Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi massage. I would have to say that I don't think me or my colleagues are overly liberal.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #114
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

Quote:

I have actually worked in several of the industries on the left side of that chart.

Currently, I'm a site-specific textile artist who pays the bills doing Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi massage. I would have to say that I don't think me or my colleagues are overly liberal.

I'm not sure if you're serious. Are you blind?
Old 04-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #115
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Well, he's a dentist. Considering that your english, your teeth probably look like broken pissed on piano keys, maybe he could give you some pointers on how to clean up your teeth.

Dental work is covered by the NHS up until 19 years old. That negative stereotype comes from the Victorian era when we had a fascination and love for sugar cane.

I'm British and I have some of the best teeth and one of the nicest smiles on ISH.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #116
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
I'm not sure if you're serious. Are you blind?

Please explain your understanding of how to read that chart. I'll give you a clue, motion picture folks and college professors are on the left.

Or you could go to the guy's improved version of that chart to see your mistake

Last edited by KevinNYC : 04-12-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:44 PM   #117
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Chart seems pretty obvious to me.

The chart says people working in insurance are the seventh most conservative out of the 30+ occupations listed.

That's his own chart that is supposed to somehow confirm his opinion that insurance workers are among the only jobs held by liberals. But longhorn is an idiot, in other news the Earth is round.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #118
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

Quote:
Please explain your understanding of how to read that chart. I'll give you a clue, motion picture folks and college professors are on the left.

Or you could go to the guy's improved version of that chart to see your mistake

Woah...I feel like an idiot. I blame it on me being at work.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #119
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
Woah...I feel like an idiot. I blame it on me being at work.
Yeah, that guy came out with an improved version of his chart.

Anyhow, I'm up to my neck in textiles and I have 5PM Lomi-lomi appointment coming up.

Got to get back to business.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #120
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/snl...-very-accurate
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: