Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,957
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Because they think that carmelo anthony will actually lead them to a championship. Not now, not never.

You have hot potato Brook Lopez on your team and you are lead by Deron Williams. Want to compare hopeless situations over a few beers?

Wait, i dissed my own team there too...

BTW, you did not guarantee the Knicks would lose yesterday, i thought we had an udnerstanding.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #32
Amar'e_Juwanna
Great young streetballer
 
Amar'e_Juwanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 572
Amar'e_Juwanna has decent reputation
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
The main reason why is because Net fans like to keep the bar low and remain under the radar while Knick fans need to be gratified with praise about their team daily...... it's insecurity. Knick fans are probably the most insecure fans I've encountered among any sport.

It's the biggest difference I can see between Knick fans and pretty much any other fan base.


I see it the exact opposite way... if you go over to NetsDaily.com the fans there are constantly waffling between FIRE EVERYONE SKY IS FALLING and WOOO NIX GOT NOTHIN ON US WE TAKIN OVA JJ CLUTCHEST IN THE LEAGUE. I will admit that I lost my faith in this knicks team when Amar'e went down the 2nd time, what with the rest of the injuries, but I watched the games and supported the team the whole way through.

I am obviously biased, and anyone who is not a knicks fan is going to jump on me for this, but for the past 10 years the Knicks have been one of the biggest jokes in the NBA. If not the biggest. Because we are from the Mecca, and likely because the Yankees and the Giants have had success, it became COOL to HATE on the Knicks. I'm not apologizing for douchey knicks fans, but you get that with every team from every city.

IMO a lot of Knicks fans have beef with the fact that even in our most recent period of renewed talent and success (50 win team is a success in my book), the media attention we get outside of New York outlets seems to focus ONLY on the NEGATIVE aspects of our squad's season or performance. Its negligible, and easily solved by not watching ESPN, but its like the backlash from us being the main NY team (sorry brooklyn) and the fact that we were a joke for so long has just led to people continuing to believe that we suck and that we deserve no respect because we haven't won in so long.

That last part is true: we need to earn respect through playoff victory. I understand that. But I've noticed that on ESPN, on ISH, and on other NBA boards, there is a general refusal to acknowledge HOW INJURED WE HAVE BEEN ALL SEASON LONG. Its one thing to point to our team's old age as the reason for that - this argument has merit! But to not even mention it, or, as some trolls here seem wont to do, to say that we DESERVE our injuries for signing these old guys, is ridiculous.

We have the oldest team in the league, one of the most injured teams in the league (how quickly people forget how facking great Amar'e Stoudemire is at basketball), and yet here we are:

-2.5 games in the lead for the 2nd seed in the East with 6 games left
-12 game winning streak
-Coming off of a big win against a top 3 team in the league at one of the hardest arenas to play in
-NBA Leading scorer on FIRE
-NBA Leading bench scorer also on FIRE
-NBA DPOY '11-'12 rounding into healthy form (DAT spin move yesterday)
-Pablo Prigioni


/rant
LETS GO KNICKS
Amar'e_Juwanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,957
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

And the real reason has nothing to do with insecure Net fans (that's asinine) or anything in general, the reason is the Nets just came to Brooklyn and just put their team together and the thought is they'll shake things up massively again in the offseason so let's wait and see. If you want to give a fanbase reason, it's because the Knick fanbase is 1,000 times bigger so the media covers it more which gives it more expectations.

Expectations are good btw. The Nets had grand expecations going into this year. Did it hurt them? Prokorov said the Nets will win a title within three years, did our owner guarantee that? Does that mean he's insecure?

The Knicks need to win now so we want to win now. The Nets (agree or disagree on title team) have three more years to go so they don't.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #34
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick
 
ChuckOakley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Western Mass-hole
Posts: 5,181
ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You pop in from time to time and say how great the Nets are. Where is your list of 29 points why the Nets are better? The reality is the Net fans on this board, when it became clear they were settling in the 4/5ish range and not winning the division (which i honestly think is very solid) completely lost interest.

What do Knick fans have to be insecure about? We sucked for 15 years. During that time we stayed fans. Net fans even this year act like something good has to occur before they can be day to day fans. The Net fans are waiting for something good to occur, then they will come in. I'maVC3 is nuts, but he seems day to day like he gives a shit. I don't mean you should be unhappy if the Nets lose (ten seconds after a knicks loss i toss my kids around...i mean that in a good way...) but the total apathy is what?

The Knicks and Nets in two weeks are both going to the playoffs in solid position and one fanbase is BRING IT ON and the other fanbase is asleep. And you are criticizing the fanbase having fun?


Excpet Niko you are wrong/lying.

I have ALWYAS maintained the Knicks are the better team than the Nets this season on this site and others.


Meanwhile, there is nothing wrong about my claim.

Knick fans are the most insecure fans.

You need to have everyone else acknowledge how good you are or all hell breaks loose, thus there are threads daily about the win streak, Melo, JR, etc.

On the flip side, Heat fans know they are good and take in stride. They don't care who thinks what since they will prove it in the end. Knick fans need it proven now, probably because they have no idea how they will fare in the playoffs.



As for me and my posting habits.. it has nothing to do with how good or bad the Nets are at the time.. this site has done downhill and I have at least 2 other basketball sites I rather frequent. This board is meant for trolling.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #35
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick
 
ChuckOakley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Western Mass-hole
Posts: 5,181
ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amar'e_Juwanna
I see it the exact opposite way... if you go over to NetsDaily.com the fans there are constantly waffling between FIRE EVERYONE SKY IS FALLING and WOOO NIX GOT NOTHIN ON US WE TAKIN OVA JJ CLUTCHEST IN THE LEAGUE. I will admit that I lost my faith in this knicks team when Amar'e went down the 2nd time, what with the rest of the injuries, but I watched the games and supported the team the whole way through.

I am obviously biased, and anyone who is not a knicks fan is going to jump on me for this, but for the past 10 years the Knicks have been one of the biggest jokes in the NBA. If not the biggest. Because we are from the Mecca, and likely because the Yankees and the Giants have had success, it became COOL to HATE on the Knicks. I'm not apologizing for douchey knicks fans, but you get that with every team from every city.

IMO a lot of Knicks fans have beef with the fact that even in our most recent period of renewed talent and success (50 win team is a success in my book), the media attention we get outside of New York outlets seems to focus ONLY on the NEGATIVE aspects of our squad's season or performance. Its negligible, and easily solved by not watching ESPN, but its like the backlash from us being the main NY team (sorry brooklyn) and the fact that we were a joke for so long has just led to people continuing to believe that we suck and that we deserve no respect because we haven't won in so long.

That last part is true: we need to earn respect through playoff victory. I understand that. But I've noticed that on ESPN, on ISH, and on other NBA boards, there is a general refusal to acknowledge HOW INJURED WE HAVE BEEN ALL SEASON LONG. Its one thing to point to our team's old age as the reason for that - this argument has merit! But to not even mention it, or, as some trolls here seem wont to do, to say that we DESERVE our injuries for signing these old guys, is ridiculous.

We have the oldest team in the league, one of the most injured teams in the league (how quickly people forget how facking great Amar'e Stoudemire is at basketball), and yet here we are:

-2.5 games in the lead for the 2nd seed in the East with 6 games left
-12 game winning streak
-Coming off of a big win against a top 3 team in the league at one of the hardest arenas to play in
-NBA Leading scorer on FIRE
-NBA Leading bench scorer also on FIRE
-NBA DPOY '11-'12 rounding into healthy form (DAT spin move yesterday)
-Pablo Prigioni


/rant
LETS GO KNICKS
I think you just proved my point....


"We have the oldest team in the league, one of the most injured teams in the league (how quickly people forget how facking great Amar'e Stoudemire is at basketball), and yet here we are: "


We know all of that.. but need to be reminded on the daily.
Why?

If I had to guess it's because as you said...
"for the past 10 years the Knicks have been one of the biggest jokes in the NBA. If not the biggest"

Thus the insecurity I'm talking about.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #36
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,957
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Do people think the fact they want everyone who is not a Heat fan to take no enjoyment of the season and give themselves no chance makes them smarter somehow? Newsflash, we are all aware that the Heat will more than likely stomp us. But it's sports. And there is that chance. And not enjoying the ride and acting like you lost before it happens doesn't make you a better fan, it makes you boring and ****.

ChuckOakley i hate to break it to you, but a large portion of your fanbase still thinks Howard is coming, thinks Lebron may come and PJ may coach, and that if you play the Heat you will kick their ass. If you sat them down and asked them to bet on it they's say no (unlike a certain Philly fan) but they get excited and talk about it.

Stop being such a downer. I'll be happy and take my chances in the playoffs.

And note: if the Knicks fans are insecure for feeling so self important, what does that make the Nets fans for taking a portion of the market and basically thinking they might overtake the Knicks in popularity in a short time? Because they did. I don't care if you didn't, YOU are not the entire fanbase.

Last edited by niko : 04-08-2013 at 01:26 PM.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #37
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick
 
Blue&Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,696
Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Because nets fans don't make outrageous claims about their team or its players.
I love this pseudo raptors and pseudo rockets and pseudo cavs fans that do nothing else but post on Knicks or Heat threads.


The answer to the OP is simple, jealousy, Knicks are the sports epitome of greatness. Who ****ing cares if the Nets lose games?
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #38
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe
 
It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 7,426
It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You have hot potato Brook Lopez on your team and you are lead by Deron Williams. Want to compare hopeless situations over a few beers?

Wait, i dissed my own team there too...

BTW, you did not guarantee the Knicks would lose yesterday, i thought we had an udnerstanding.
I need the Knicks to beat the Pacers. Nets need to get that third seed.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #39
Amar'e_Juwanna
Great young streetballer
 
Amar'e_Juwanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 572
Amar'e_Juwanna has decent reputation
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
I think you just proved my point....


"We have the oldest team in the league, one of the most injured teams in the league (how quickly people forget how facking great Amar'e Stoudemire is at basketball), and yet here we are: "


We know all of that.. but need to be reminded on the daily.
Why?

If I had to guess it's because as you said...
"for the past 10 years the Knicks have been one of the biggest jokes in the NBA. If not the biggest"

Thus the insecurity I'm talking about.


You're absolutely right. For many Knicks fans, myself probably included, we took our lumps for YEARS under walsh/thomas. Our team sucked, and not only that, we got s*hat on by the rest of the NBA in terms of respect and a lack of it. (we weren't the only bad team but we were the most well known bad team at least to a casual fan)

So...

Now we respond to that dark era with a heightened sense of pride in our team and a heightened sensitivity to anything that could be construed as "classic knicks hate" as opposed to genuine and legitimate criticism of our team. I am very open to discussion of the latter and very sensitive to the former.

BTW i just joined ISH and would be very interested to know your other bball forums because I am an actual fan and don't just want to be trolled.
Amar'e_Juwanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #40
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick
 
Blue&Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,696
Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
"for the past 10 years the Knicks have been one of the biggest jokes in the NBA. If not the biggest"
That's greatness, good or bad moments, knicks are always a story, Knicks are the Charlie Sheen of sports... winning!


Heat wins a title and the next day all the heat fans were on this thread about the Knicks, mocking them, that's how big the Knicks are, your team wins a title and yet discussing what someone said about the Knicks is more important.


That also tells how shitty the Heat franchise and their fans are, is endearing how they flock together to every knicks thread, this forum something seems like a national geographic episode.

Last edited by Blue&Orange : 04-08-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #41
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick
 
ChuckOakley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Western Mass-hole
Posts: 5,181
ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Do people think the fact they want everyone who is not a Heat fan to take no enjoyment of the season and give themselves no chance makes them smarter somehow? Newsflash, we are all aware that the Heat will more than likely stomp us. But it's sports. And there is that chance. And not enjoying the ride and acting like you lost before it happens doesn't make you a better fan, it makes you boring and ****.

ChuckOakley i hate to break it to you, but a large portion of your fanbase still thinks Howard is coming, thinks Lebron may come and PJ may coach, and that if you play the Heat you will kick their ass. If you sat them down and asked them to bet on it they's say no (unlike a certain Philly fan) but they get excited and talk about it.

Stop being such a downer. I'll be happy and take my chances in the playoffs.

And note: if the Knicks fans are insecure for feeling so self important, what does that make the Nets fans for taking a portion of the market and basically thinking they might overtake the Knicks in popularity in a short time? Because they did. I don't care if you didn't, YOU are not the entire fanbase.
Again, Niko you're being deceitful.
1st you said I said the Nets were better and now you are saying instead there is a large portion (what does that mean? a majority) that say...

Dwight
Phil
LBJ
Heat

Which is a lie.. unless 4 of the 7 Net fans on here say that, because the average Net fan I come across know Dwight is done (we're fine with Lopez), Phil is not coaching us (we're thinking JVG level) and we have NO chance against the Heat who have spanked us (we're hoping for the 2nd round).
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #42
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick
 
ChuckOakley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Western Mass-hole
Posts: 5,181
ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

And the fact a Knick fan started this thread again shows we people rag on Knick fans. Again.. they are trying to show that the Knicks are better than the Nets (thanks we can check the standings) and are complaining that the Knicks get unfairly criticized for failure, while the Nets supposedly don't.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #43
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn
 
alwaysunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,858
alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What do Knick fans have to be insecure about? We sucked for 15 years. During that time we stayed fans.

Nope. Knicks have gained A LOT of bandwagon hoppers recently, so your talk of loyalty doesn't hold water. I generally don't mind the actual Knicks fans I know in real life, but when I log on the internet and see these bandwagon clowns pretending like they've been there since the dark times it just reeks of fakeness. It's pretty obvious why they chose the Knicks too. It's because they get all the attention, so they wanna be a part of something by joining a large group as an alternative to the "real" bandwagon teams likes of Miami and LA, except New York is no different anymore. A signaficant portion of your fanbase is made of attention seeking followers.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #44
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan
 
hawkfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,931
hawkfan has not been impressing people
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Knicks fans have somehow concocted a mixture of being arrogant, delusional, yet realistic and unnecessarily harsh - all at the same time.

Knicks fans get so excited in a game and give a standing ovation, and then like 1 minute later they are booing the team.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #45
Amar'e_Juwanna
Great young streetballer
 
Amar'e_Juwanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 572
Amar'e_Juwanna has decent reputation
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Nope. Knicks have gained A LOT of bandwagon hoppers recently, so your talk of loyalty doesn't hold water. I generally don't mind the actual Knicks fans I know in real life, but when I log on the internet and see these bandwagon clowns pretending like they've been there since the dark times it just reeks of fakeness. It's pretty obvious why they chose the Knicks too. It's because they get all the attention, so they wanna be a part of something by joining a large group as an alternative to the "real" bandwagon teams likes of Miami and LA, except New York is no different anymore. A signaficant portion of your fanbase is made of attention seeking followers.

and brooklyn fans have all been fans since the ABA/NBA merger...

there are casual fans and there are dedicated fans. Every team has both. Winning teams have a higher percentage of casual fans. Assuming that Knicks fans on the internet are "bandwagon clowns pretending..." imo shows that you are unhappy about the Knicks success (probably compared to the Nets, who frankly are also a success with a top 4 seed in the East).

It seems like if the Knicks are middling and playing at a mediocre level, like the 3 months in the middle of this season (injuries notwithstanding), their fans are stupid delusional homers who are in denial about their team sucking and should just abandon the NBA entirely because of how far-fetched it is that their team could warrant any fan support... and then the instant their play picks up and they start winning, we're all a bunch of bandwagoners.

I don't really care about what people think of my loyalty, and I'm the first to admit that when Amar'e went down for his 2nd surgery I was thinking that we could stick a fork in our team's title hopes this year and just be happy to have a chance to win the Atlantic, but I am interested in a serious basketball discourse and it sucks that that is so hard to find on a board ostensibly created for that very purpose.
Amar'e_Juwanna is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy