Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #16
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What's the oldest a woman could be for you to have sex with her?

My limit is 10-12 years older than myself, which would currently sit around 35.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #17
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd say 55 max. But like Rasheed1 said, it all depends. Some 40-50 year old women look better than 20-somethings.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #18
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I'd have to see her to actually judge whether I'd hit or not.. Some 50 year old women I'd hit... Some 40 year old women I wouldnt hit..

All depends..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I'd say 55 max. But like Rasheed1 said, it all depends. Some 40-50 year old women look better than 20-somethings.

These are pretty much my thoughts. Can't really judge without knowing the particular woman. When I was around 20, I did fuck a woman who I guessed was in her early to mid 40's, though she awkwardly claimed she was 30.

The actual number isn't particularly important. As long as a woman looks good and is over 18, I'd likely be fine. There are actually some in the 18-20 range who look to young for me. Especially facially. There's nothing wrong with it morally, but I wouldn't be able to do it with some girls who are legal and have really young looking faces that make them look 15 or so.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #19
eurobum
High School Varsity 12th Man

eurobum has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
There's nothing wrong with it morally, but I wouldn't be able to do it with some girls who are legal and have really young looking faces that make them look 15 or so.

eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #20
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

age matters not. me and this one buddy have partaken of a wide range of ages and it's never been an issue. usually he does the digging and i bust open the box (it can be a major PITA sometimes), and like all good buddies do, we share nicely after that.

dream date is to fly to egypt, dig around in the desert until we locate an undiscovered tomb, then look for some totally vintage females inside. getting all the bandages off might be another big PITA, tho... need a little more research on that, yet.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #21
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

55 or so

But judging by this picture, I could go up to 67

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #22
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

like another poster, my answer is helen mirren
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #23
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

You guys should probably feel fortunate that you could get any woman and stop being picky. Me personally would not go past 40.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #24
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
You guys should probably feel fortunate that you could get any woman and stop being picky. Me personally would not go past 40.

PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #25
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobum

Uh, what exactly is wrong with my statement? That I don't want to fuck really young looking girls?
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #26
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I'm 20 and I had sex with a 51 year old woman, probably wouldn't go much higher that that
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #27
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I'm 20 and I had sex with a 51 year old woman, probably wouldn't go much higher that that
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #28
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers

You're weird and desperate. And probably very ugly.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #29
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
age matters not. me and this one buddy have partaken of a wide range of ages and it's never been an issue. usually he does the digging and i bust open the box (it can be a major PITA sometimes), and like all good buddies do, we share nicely after that.

dream date is to fly to egypt, dig around in the desert until we locate an undiscovered tomb, then look for some totally vintage females inside. getting all the bandages off might be another big PITA, tho... need a little more research on that, yet.

10/10 post sir

I've always wanted to bang an older white woman, but where in the world am I supposed to meet them in an environment natural to me? I already frequent bookstores and starbucks, I've stuck out like a mofo
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #30
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
You're weird and desperate. And probably very ugly.

He still got his dick wet, what have you done?
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: