Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-08-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Kobe posts on facebook "ZENmindset" -- callout to Phil?

"Only focus is New Orleans #Zenmindset "

---

Is this a reach out to the one and only Phil Jackson? Is the Buss family taking notice? Lets hope so.
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
LLK21
Serious playground baller

LLK21 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe posts on facebook "ZENmindset" -- callout to Phil?

FacebookBe
LLK21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe has the utmost respect for Phil and always talks about how much Phil helped him in maturing and developing as a player and how he's had to apply a lot of Phil's teachings through this tumultuous season. That post is just a testament to that, not necessarily a secret cry for D'Antoni to be replaced with Phil (though I'm sure he wouldn't mind it lol)
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreakable

---

Is this a reach out to the one and only Phil Jackson? Is the Buss family taking notice? Lets hope so.
LEt's recap, he comes out and say lakers are winning because Gasol is playing where he should be playing, let's remember Pringles wanted him to shoot corner 3's, he then says he is tired, worn out, dat Pringles rotations, and now zenmindset.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

Phil won't coach again.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #6
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Why do you not realize that Kobe picked D'antoni?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #7
Sparts Arwell
Banned

Sparts Arwell has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos

THat is true but you do know Kobe likes to play both sides of the coin. When he invents his annual injuries he does it so if he has a slump he can blame it on the injury, if he lights it up it will seem like hes a determined warrior. He picked Dantoni because he thought he could jack up shots, now that theyre losing hes trying to escape blame by saying its the coach.

Kobe is not about the team or organization, everyone SHOULD know this now right?? He's about his own insistence on stealing the show and playing the hero all the time, and it still makes his stans drool after all this time. Boy really does have the world on a string.
Sparts Arwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparts Arwell
THat is true but you do know Kobe likes to play both sides of the coin. When he invents his annual injuries he does it so if he has a slump he can blame it on the injury, if he lights it up it will seem like hes a determined warrior. He picked Dantoni because he thought he could jack up shots, now that theyre losing hes trying to escape blame by saying its the coach.

Kobe is not about the team or organization, everyone SHOULD know this now right?? He's about his own insistence on stealing the show and playing the hero all the time, and it still makes his stans drool after all this time. Boy really does have the world on a string.

Only 6 posts in and you've already established yourself as a f@ggot. Good to know.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #9
Sparts Arwell
Banned

Sparts Arwell has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Only 6 posts in and you've already established yourself as a f@ggot. Good to know.

f@ggot?

Brother I could be left alone in a room with a sleeping kobe bryant and he'd be safe. Same thing can't be said for you.

Who's the real f@ggot?
Sparts Arwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:32 AM   #10
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos

Not over Phil, he didn't lol

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #11
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What? Facebook and no paragraphs?
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #12
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!

dh144498 has not been impressing people

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:39 AM   #13
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!

dh144498 has not been impressing people

Quote:
f@ggot?

Brother I could be left alone in a room with a sleeping kobe bryant and he'd be safe. Same thing can't be said for you.

Who's the real f@ggot?

no, you are a f@ggot. For sure.
dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #14
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

someone tweet this to kobe:

if your only focus is on new orleans, then why are you tweeting?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreakable

---

therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:48 AM   #15
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
someone tweet this to kobe:

if your only focus is on new orleans, then why are you tweeting?????
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: