Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Question My GF broke up w/ me a couple years ago and has a new BF but still texts me

The last time she texted me was February 21, 2013 and I responded. She texted me last night but this is the first time I haven't responded to her text. She knows how I still feel about her but she has a boyfriend now. Why is she doing this to me? Should I respond?
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My GF broke up w/ me a couple years ago and has a new BF but still texts me

CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: My GF broke up w/ me a couple years ago and has a new BF but still texts me

Bitches always come running back. You should respond cause this may be the last chance you have since she has a man
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:59 PM   #4
Fudge
Budadiiii stan

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

Reply back with a dick pic.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #5
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
The last time she texted me was February 21, 2013 and I responded.

First mistake.

Quote:
She texted me last night but this is the first time I haven't responded to her text.

Good, she moved on, so should you.

Quote:
She knows how I still feel about her but she has a boyfriend now.

Even more reason to ditch her. That's a chick that doesn't know what she wants.

Quote:
Why is she doing this to me? Should I respond?

Because she's a woman and is keeping you around as a backup even if it's unintentional. Want to mess with her psyche? Just ignore it. Took me MONTHS to take this advice with my ex, wish I did it in the first place.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #6
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
The last time she texted me was February 21, 2013 and I responded. She texted me last night but this is the first time I haven't responded to her text. She knows how I still feel about her but she has a boyfriend now. Why is she doing this to me? Should I respond?

tap tap tap!!

you shouldnt be talking to her unless she is booty calling..

if she is still willing to satisfy you from time 2 time? cool... other than that?

BZZZZZZZZZZTTT!! wrong answer. no response

she needs to get her emotional needs fulfilled by her new dude..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

Exactly. She wants his dick but she wants your shoulder to cry on. Drop it like it's hot.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
tap tap tap!!

you shouldnt be talking to her unless she is booty calling..

if she is still willing to satisfy you from time 2 time? cool... other than that?

BZZZZZZZZZZTTT!! wrong answer. no response

Yep. This should be no lose for you but it should be just like Sheed said, there should be minimal interaction from your side, and if it's clear she wants to talk and nothing else, then just don't respond.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #9
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Looks like Yoda.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #11
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Looks like Yoda.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #12
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh shit
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #13
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dude...run and fast. ignore her, don't reply to the texts. she's using you at best...seriously don't fall for anything.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #14
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Trying to friendzone you? If you dont have chance to hit it i'd ignore the sms.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #15
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Be straight up, if you still have the feels for her.

Tell her: "Hey either we're doing this, or stop talking to me."
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: