Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #16
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: My GF broke up w/ me a couple years ago and has a new BF but still texts me

You are the backup boyfriend.

Not much else I could say that hasn't already been said
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My GF broke up w/ me a couple years ago and has a new BF but still texts me

Reply back with a dick pictures. Get all nice and trimmed up and nice looking. She'll either like it and you'll get some ass from it, or she'll never bother you again. Either way it's win-win.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I guess it depends on your hopes for your future, OP. I wouldn't keep texting her in hopes of getting her back, but if you hope to maintain a friendship, then I don't see the problem (well, depending on the context of the texts). I kept in touch with an ex and by the time feelings were gone from both of us, we were able to maintain a friendship. We have been in contact for 10 years even through our own long term relationships (and a marriage for her) that have come and gone. But if you don't want a friendship and it is relationship or nothing, you definitely need your space.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:47 AM   #19
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

what exactly is she texting you?
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:57 AM   #20
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Reply back with a dick pic.
and your avatar

To OP, as many posters said, you're most likely a backup. Happened to me a lot, even with girls that I didn't even date.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: