Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #16
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: laser tattoo removal increased 43% from 2011 to 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Also, I'm forever grateful for tattoos. Yeah I don't have any, but my best friend has a Dave Matthews Band logo on his shoulder and he's NEVER, EVER going to live that shit down. It's the ultimate trump card.

if its the little dancer icon that isnt so bad.

if its DMB in big letters however...
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
if its the little dancer icon that isnt so bad.

if its DMB in big letters however...
oh it's DMB
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Also, I'm forever grateful for tattoos. Yeah I don't have any, but my best friend has a Dave Matthews Band logo on his shoulder and he's NEVER, EVER going to live that shit down. It's the ultimate trump card.

Yeah I have one friend who got a horrible one for all the wrong reasons. It's a huge crown on his shoulder and it says "Cleveland Made" on top and 216 on the bottom in 90s style grafitti fonts. As he was getting it he goes (no lie) "now when I hear songs about tattoos I'll be able to relate"

We went out that night and he wore a sleeveless shirt so he could show it off and every single person that saw it made fun of it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #19
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yeah I have one friend who got a horrible one for all the wrong reasons. It's a huge crown on his shoulder and it says "Cleveland Made" on top and 216 on the bottom in 90s style grafitti fonts. As he was getting it he goes (no lie) "now when I hear songs about tattoos I'll be able to relate"

We went out that night and he wore a sleeveless shirt so he could show it off and every single person that saw it made fun of it

lol
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #20
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I don't have any tattoos, but that's because I'm indecisive as hell, nothing against them or anything.

But the people that get the shit on a budget, what the hell is wrong with these people? I'm talking about the people that want something specific, then go get an estimate from the guy but "that's too expensive" so they start bargain hunting. If I'm getting something that'll be on my body for all of time price is the least of my concerns.

I have a friend who got drunk one night and decided to get "call me maybe" tattooed on the top part of his wrist.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #21
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Probably the worst reason I ever heard of...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #22
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not a fan of tatoos yet strangely they really work on some females...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #23
DetroitPiston
Soundcatcher

DetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat cool

I'm not a tat guy, too expensive, and that shit is permanent. When done right it can look amazing, but as I mentioned, shit is permanent.

I have a friend who got drunk with a friend of hers and decided to tattoo their knuckles with a tattoo gun they owned. It looks bad, and it's one of those things that just makes you do this: times 10.

There's a parlor near me that makes you wait two weeks before they ink you. Smart policy when you think about it as there's a brewery and two bars right across the street.

I'm amazed at the lack of Chris Andersen in this topic, by the way.
DetroitPiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BTW I agree with Lebowski about people bargain shopping. You don't get a dirt cheap car, you don't eat dirt cheap sushi, and you dont get a dirt cheap tattoo.

I know so many people who "had their friend do it in their basement" and the shit is all wobbly like a Dr. Katz cartoon. If I have to pay a few hundred for something permanent, I'll do it. Imagine if the car you were buying had to last you until you die. Would you go for a cheap used one, or a brand new, top of the line model?
Old 04-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #25
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got some text on my inner biceps in 2010, haven't ever regretted it to this point. That said, I think my decision making process worked in reverse compared to that of many people. I think lots of people decide they want a tattoo and go get one without putting much thought into the subject matter. On the other hand, I never really planned to get a tattoo, rather I decided to get one after something meaningful struck me in a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with tattoos.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #26
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
BTW I agree with Lebowski about people bargain shopping. You don't get a dirt cheap car, you don't eat dirt cheap sushi, and you dont get a dirt cheap tattoo.

I know so many people who "had their friend do it in their basement" and the shit is all wobbly like a Dr. Katz cartoon. If I have to pay a few hundred for something permanent, I'll do it. Imagine if the car you were buying had to last you until you die. Would you go for a cheap used one, or a brand new, top of the line model?
100% with you on this.
My friend got his done by cheapest legit guy (meaning not some basement) only because he's cheaper than the rest. While his tatts aren't bad, they aren't really good either, could've been done much better imo.
Funny thing is he rocks Beats headphones, always has the newest smartphone and decides to save money on something that will permanently be on his body
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #27
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think tattoo's that have a symbolic or metaphoric reference is cool, like something pertaining to your identity, culture, family, etc..

But when people have like flames, guns or a big ass flower inked all over then their body it looks ridiculous and dumb. Why do you need a skeleton with a sword inked on your arm lol?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:59 PM   #28
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I've had all mine for a few years now and I don't regret any. I also don't do anything in the spare of the moment though. I have a personal rule that I won't get anything unless I've wanted it for at least 6 months (or a year if its bigger than a few inches). Also won't get any above shoulder level or below my elbows for work obviously.
man i need to stay in context
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #29
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
man i need to stay in context

asshole lol...good catch tho
Old 04-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #30
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Got some text on my inner biceps in 2010, haven't ever regretted it to this point. That said, I think my decision making process worked in reverse compared to that of many people. I think lots of people decide they want a tattoo and go get one without putting much thought into the subject matter. On the other hand, I never really planned to get a tattoo, rather I decided to get one after something meaningful struck me in a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with tattoos.

... And by 'text' you mean the name 'Stromile Swift', right?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: