Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It's my birthday, drink up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
godammit. i have an image of the grim reaper slipping on a banana peel that would have been perfect for this moment, but i can't find it right now on HDD or web.

but just for you, bro... i will officially make the knicks my backup team for the playoffs, should the nets lose. (don't anyone tell the other nets fans or i'll be roasted to high hell)

AND i'll wear my extra-special costume in honor of the occasion!

All that effort and attention to detail and he couldn't come up with better shoes that gray flip flops? Lol

Oh and happy bday my Nika
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:17 PM   #17
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@below,
personally i love the juxtaposition of it.

@messi,
you sound bitter today. did you stub your toe on a soccer ball, or are you just awkward about wishing ppl happy bday in general?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #18
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Mine's in two days.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We share the same birthday as Omar Sharif, John Madden, Orlando Jones, Q-Tip, Mandy Moore, Haley Joel Osment, MLB's Andre Ethier, NHL's Sean Avery and Dion Phaneuf, Manchester City's Carlos Tevez and Vincent Kompany, and.....

STEVEN SEAGAL!!

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #20
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
@below,
personally i love the juxtaposition of it.

@messi,
you sound bitter today. did you stub your toe on a soccer ball, or are you just awkward about wishing ppl happy bday in general?
just messing with niko who is a pain in my ass
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #21
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I kid, happy beating natural selection day!
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #22
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup

I kid, happy beating natural selection day!

Anyways, happy bday buddy. mine is in 9 days
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
just messing with niko who is a pain in my ass
Go barca?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: