Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Who here doesn't play video games?

I know that video games are popular on this board. Are there any folks here who don't have much interest in them? It's been at least a decade since I've spent time playing. When new games come out such as Madden, Call of Duty, etc, I couldn't care less about it. I don't own an XBox or PS-whatever and don't plan on having one any time soon.

Last edited by Tarik One : 04-10-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who here doesn't play video games?

Future rep for proper use of phrase "couldn't care less."
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont. I may occasionally play some dumb web based game or app for a couple of minutes, but I havent owned a system since a super nintendo. I did enjoy playing one of the nba games in 03? at a friends house, but I dont get the massive fascination with all of that shit. I have other things to do.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Breaking : Not all Humans share the same hobbies.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #5
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who here doesn't play video games

I can pretty much say I was addicted to video games when I was younger, used to come home from school and just play 'till night. As a resoult I got worse at school and much worse at basketball so I stopped...Now I only play 2K12 occasionally...
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Used to be addicted to gaming but lost interest in it now. I will almost never game by myself or even with friends. Unless playing chess games online is considered gaming then yeah i still game.
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #7
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Breaking : Not all Humans share the same hobbies.

Is masturbation a hobby?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #8
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All I do is play games. Poker games, mind games, video games, sex games....my life is one giant game and it's becoming weird and numbing
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Rarely play anymore.....waiting on GTA V.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #10
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Only time I ever played them was when laid up for a significant time recovering from illness. Once I was able to resume a life, they were gone.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #11
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
All I do is play games. Poker games, mind games, video games, sex games....my life is one giant game and it's becoming weird and numbing
so in other words, you possess a level of healthy self-awareness whereas others, not so much?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #12
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Been about 5 months since my PS3 broke. Didn't think I would last this long, but it hasn't been too bad..

Played 4-5 times a week before it broke.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #13
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

I have no time to indulge in todays games. They are too involved and time consuming. I prefer the old NES games. 10 - 15 minutes here or there.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:10 PM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I haven't played on a regular since I graduated High School back in 2005.

Don't even own a system.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll usually go on spurts where I will play a lot for like 2 weeks and then not touch games for a month or two. I enjoy playing good story or exploration based games as an escapist hobby every once in a while but I can't play consistently anymore.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: