Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #16
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who here doesn't play video games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I haven't played on a regular since I graduated High School back in 2005.

Don't even own a system.

Last game you played was 50 cent Bulletproof.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #17
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

as i grew older, time became more valuable

so my tolerance for games has become stricter; the game has to be immensely enjoyable for me to spend the time playing it

so i probably play less types of games now a days, but i havent made it a priority to avoid video games
just now have a more stringent selection i suppose
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Last game you played was 50 cent Bulletproof.
Last game I bought, I think.

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #19
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^that the 20 dollar one?

dont remember if it was 2k4 or 2k5
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #20
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't even played a video games in at least a couple of years, let alone owned my own system. Last video game I ever owned and played regularly was like NBA Live '05 or '06 or something.

But I do play actual real life basketball daily.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
^that the 20 dollar one?

dont remember if it was 2k4 or 2k5
lol yeah.

Did Halo 2 come out after this, I had that also and NBA 2K5.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #22
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Video games frickin suck.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Video games frickin suck.
I think video games are too real now.

I had more fun playing super Nintendo, Sega and even PlayStation and N64.

NBA Jam was fun, the new NB2Ks, not so much.

Super Mario was fun.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #24
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:

Super Mario was fun.

Mario Kart was the greatest game ever. After that everything was trash.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #25
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Super Mario was fun.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think it is how real they are, it is how quickly you can pick up and play. Some video games now have large cinematic intros, then a tutorial, then cut scene, then 5 minutes of game play, then another cut scene... It is tedious and boring to go all through that to start playing a game.

Mario, you hit start, run straight into a goomba, restart, you kill him on the next try. You learn as you go and you are straight into the gameplay.

I mostly just stick to multiplayer these days, usually it is straight forward and quick. You learn quickly - this is fire, this is duck, movement is the same, done now lets play.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Mario Kart was the greatest game ever. After that everything was trash.
I think games are too real now to have fun. People take it serious now.

You can't take a 2d game, Earth Worm Jim serious, you just have fun.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #27
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Had halo 4 since it launched in november and it is still in the wrapper. My ps3 is also collecting dust. When the newer and even shinier toys come out I will hop right back on but for now I have nothing catching my interest.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:13 PM   #28
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Is masturbation a hobby?

No. It's a natural bodily function that should be exercised everyday.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #29
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
I have no time to indulge in todays games. They are too involved and time consuming. I prefer the old NES games. 10 - 15 minutes here or there.

What you got son? I got some sealed and some mint cib's that I collected. + AV Modded top loader too.

My SNES collection is however my favorite.

Last time I bought a modern console was for a gift.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #30
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i play videogames a bit. not as much as i used to though since their so expensive.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: