Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #31
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people
Default Re: Who here doesn't play video games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
No. It's a natural bodily function that should be exercised everyday.

Preach.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #32
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't think I've touched one in 2-3 years. I do have 20+ retro systems and a ton of games I plan on selling on ebay in the near future, if anyone is interested.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #33
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
What you got son? I got some sealed and some mint cib's that I collected. + AV Modded top loader too.

My SNES collection is however my favorite.

Last time I bought a modern console was for a gift.

I have the entire NES/famicom library on my computer. Went and bought a Nintendo style controller that plugs into my computer, good to go.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #34
PickernRoller
2/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Don't think I've touched one in 2-3 years. I do have 20+ retro systems and a ton of games I plan on selling on ebay in the near future, if anyone is interested.

Might be although f'ck the Nuggets.

Looking for some specific NES and SNES titles (cart only) or factory sealed for the right price.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #35
PickernRoller
2/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
I have the entire NES/famicom library on my computer. Went and bought a Nintendo style controller that plugs into my computer, good to go.

Emulators - f'ck that shit. You're cheating on yourself son. Nothing like the real thing - just like sex.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #36
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Emulators - f'ck that shit. You're cheating on yourself son. Nothing like the real thing - just like sex.
I hear ya. But the games are exactly like the originals.

That being said. I do have interest in buying a NES with my top 20 favorite games. Same goes for the SNES.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:35 PM   #37
PickernRoller
2/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
I hear ya. But the games are exactly like the originals.

That being said. I do have interest in buying a NES with my top 20 favorite games. Same goes for the SNES.

Price has been skyrocketing for everything - the systems and the games, even the commons. Not to even mention the games in factory sealed condition. I got lucky getting some of my favorites earlier on. I still have to acquire some.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #38
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Might be although f'ck the Nuggets.

Looking for some specific NES and SNES titles (cart only) or factory sealed for the right price.

I've got a few rare things, but definitely have some quality NES/SNES stuff (mostly cartridge only since I got a lot second hand).

I'll start a thread in the video game section once I get around to categorizing it all and taking photos.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:02 PM   #39
PickernRoller
2/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I've got a few rare things, but definitely have some quality NES/SNES stuff (mostly cartridge only since I got a lot second hand).

I'll start a thread in the video game section once I get around to categorizing it all and taking photos.

Pm me when you do - I rarely hang here - just Laker game threads + some trolling.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #40
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Pm me when you do - I rarely hang here - just Laker game threads + some trolling.

Alright.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:26 PM   #41
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I sold my Xbox back in 2005, the last time I played video games regularly. Now I only have SNES and PSII. I think SNES isn't even working anymore, at least the controllers aren't.

Nowadays I play Tetris and Poker on my phone but I don't think those count as actual video games.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #42
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Mario Kart was the greatest game ever. After that everything was trash.

I love video games, just curious to see who would show up in here. But I gotta put it out there, Mario Kart 64 was my favorite racer so far until I played the Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing series for the PS3 , and I think it blows MK64 out of the water.

Oh right, nobody here gives a shit...carry on.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #43
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
No. It's a natural bodily function that should be exercised everyday.

It's natural up to a certain point

The more creative you get, the more of a hobby it becomes.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #44
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
my tolerance for games has become stricter; the game has to be immensely enjoyable for me to spend the time playing it

so i probably play less types of games now a days, but i havent made it a priority to avoid video games
just now have a more stringent selection i suppose
That might be true for me as well. I still buy NBA 2K every year like clockwork but beyond that, a game has to be right in my wheelhouse in order for me to contribute time to it. The past three years worth of games have basically been comprised of NBA 2K, Dirt 3, and Red Dead Redemption.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #45
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has an OK reputation so far

I feel kind of like a fool.

Went probably 5 years without a gaming device but always bitched and moaned about how I wanted one.

Just got a PS3 + 5 games for Christmas / probably logged 5 hours total playing it since then.

Should probably sell it before the new shits come out.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: