Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default why she dont text me back mayne??

hello maynes... im texting this girl i like for few months n we have many convos but all of the sudden she start to ignore me mayne.. wat da fucck? why girls want to confuse me mayne? i texted her like 10 times today n she not replying. i need some advice mayne..

she making me sad mayne... what should i do?
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: why she dont text me back mayne??

Pump her sister.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

seriously mayne.. im in a bad mood.. fk mayne
Old 04-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #4
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

save your dignity and dont be desperate. most likely shes talking to another guy and have disregarded you.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #5
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

she be talking to bladers, it is over son
that nitcha has game on another level
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #6
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
save your dignity and dont be desperate. most likely shes talking to another guy and have disregarded you.
wat u mean disregarded me? seem like she enjoys talkin to me. i make her laugh all the time n we have fun. y wuld she run to another guy like dat mayne??????
Old 04-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #7
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
she be talking to bladers, it is over son
that nitcha has game on another level

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #8
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
wat u mean disregarded me? seem like she enjoys talkin to me. i make her laugh all the time n we have fun. y wuld she run to another guy like dat mayne??????
It just happens. it happened to me too last year, you'll get over it.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #9
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
It just happens. it happened to me too last year, you'll get over it.
she didnt msg u back???
Old 04-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #10
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

thinkin bout it all day mayne..
Old 04-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #11
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Females who don't text back aren't interested
Kaspah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:46 AM   #12
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

shes mad, or you suck
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #13
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
i texted her like 10 times today n she not replying. i need some advice mayne..
should not have done that

game over, move on to the next one
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #14
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Females who don't text back aren't interested
IF he's dealing with grown women, they might just be busy.

I've had many scenarios where a girl goes to work, comes home tired as hell passes out, sleeps and texts me the next day apologizing. Then I smash.

OP needs to stop being or appearing to be clingy. Find something to do and have fun with your life while being productive, that will attract what you want. When you are sitting at home doing nothing but waiting for her text, that's not gonna get you anything near premium vag.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #15
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
IF he's dealing with grown women, they might just be busy.

I've had many scenarios where a girl goes to work, comes home tired as hell passes out, sleeps and texts me the next day apologizing. Then I smash.

OP needs to stop being or appearing to be clingy. Find something to do and have fun with your life while being productive, that will attract what you want. When you are sitting at home doing nothing but waiting for her text, that's not gonna get you anything near premium vag.

Females who are interested in you let you know what's going on. Females preoccupied with their work is normal, but if you're her main dude you won't have that stranded feeling the OP is describing. She's sending him off.
Kaspah is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: