Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Friends you've lost

Tell me your stories. Who? Why? And was it on you or them?

I'll kick it off. My best friend from high school. I came back from being in the military and he had become a meth addict. Breaking Bad stuff. That was on me.

Another were some of my best buddies in the military. They were there with me every step of the way. We went through battles together. We went on vacations together. One of them insisted I be the best man at his wedding. What do I do? Don't show up. Don't even attend. Douchebaggednissiosty to the max. Haven't talked to either of them since. On me.

A chick who caught feelings with me and vice-versa. She was a great friend and we had a lot in common. Eventually the 'feelings' stuff got too much and I started pushing her away. And that was that.

I want stories.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board
Default Re: Friends you've lost

I have lost touch with tons of friends just because people move away and stuff.

We still talk sometimes, but we're not close anymore. No drama just life changes.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

thats ****ed up you didnt show up to that guys wedding.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

[quote=ShannonElements]

Another were some of my best buddies in the military. They were there with me every step of the way. We went through battles together. We went on vacations together. One of them insisted I be the best man at his wedding. What do I do? Don't show up. Don't even attend. Douchebaggednissiosty to the max. Haven't talked to either of them since. On me.

[quote]

It's probably good for him to not be your friend.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

my childhood best friend. hes not really much of a friend no more. he moved away when we were teens and we always kept a best friend relationship. he joined the army and changed alot. last time he came to town he visited me but didn't wanna chill with me at all. ****ed up i was pretty heartbroken. hes still a friend but i dont consider him a best friend.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why is the guy becoming a meth head on you?

also did you ever kill anyone in the military?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #7
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It's probably good for him to not be your friend.

Yeah you're right. I admit it was a high level of douchebaggery.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #8
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My best friend from about the age of 4 to 11. Basically the whole of elementary school. We used to go to each others house everyday until one day my mom mentioned something in the car about me sleeping over at another guy's house and he just got jealous or something because he started talking to him a lot more. They ended up becoming best friends and I kind of drifted away from him.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #9
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
thats ****ed up you didnt show up to that guys wedding.
seriously
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #10
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, kind of fresh one. He was my bf for about 5 years in HS, then he moved. he came back this year, and wanted to meet me couple times, but he just seem to be too stupid for me. Im learning in uni and shit and dude works some physical job, even tho he has money to study, but just doesnt want to. he just seems to be inferior to me now.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #11
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Well, kind of fresh one. He was my bf for about 5 years in HS, then he moved. he came back this year, and wanted to meet me couple times, but he just seem to be too stupid for me. Im learning in uni and shit and dude works some physical job, even tho he has money to study, but just doesnt want to. he just seems to be inferior to me now.

BF....hmm interesting?
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
BF....hmm interesting?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #13
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
BF....hmm interesting?
was confused for a minute
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #14
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
BF....hmm interesting?
for "5 years in HS"
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #15
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

now you see why i didnt wanted to meet him again lol
i moved on
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: