Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #16
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board
Default Re: why she dont text me back mayne??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Females who are interested in you let you know what's going on. Females preoccupied with their work is normal, but if you're her main dude you won't have that stranded feeling the OP is describing. She's sending him off.

that could be the case but look at the number of messages, that might be what's pushing her far away from him
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #17
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

we been talkin for so long. and she use to msg me all the time. been 2 days n she didnt reply mayne.. im scared something happened or u think she ignoring me? wat da fk mayne...
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #18
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
we been talkin for so long. and she use to msg me all the time. been 2 days n she didnt reply mayne.. im scared something happened or u think she ignoring me? wat da fk mayne...
just live ur life bro
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #19
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:

sounds like another dude
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #20
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
just live ur life bro
i cant mayne. i keep thinkin bout her. i stopped talking to other hoes cuz i liked dis 1
Old 04-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #21
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
hello maynes... im texting this girl i like for few months n we have many convos but all of the sudden she start to ignore me mayne.. wat da fucck? why girls want to confuse me mayne? i texted her like 10 times today n she not replying. i need some advice mayne..

she making me sad mayne... what should i do?

Never come off as your desperate mayne. You should call her too mayne. calling is better than texting mayne but if she pushing you to the side just say f it. Too many women to stress over one
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #22
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
she be talking to bladers, it is over son
that nitcha has game on another level
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #23
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Never come off as your desperate mayne. You should call her too mayne. calling is better than texting mayne but if she pushing you to the side just say f it. Too many women to stress over one
i called her twice. no answer mayne but i can see she sign into facebook from mobile.. da fck
Old 04-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #24
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Real talk OP you gotta move on. Don't ever text her again. Who knows, she might hit you up a year or two down the road talking about how she misses you and wondering why you started ignoring her. Bitches be crazy like that
Old 04-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #25
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Real talk OP you gotta move on. Don't ever text her again. Who knows, she might hit you up a year or two down the road talking about how she misses you and wondering why you started ignoring her. Bitches be crazy like that
but im not ignorin her, she is ignorin me. mayne.. hard to move on. i really like her..
Old 04-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #26
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
but im not ignorin her, she is ignorin me. mayne.. hard to move on. i really like her..
dawg you gotta cut her completely. dont txt, email or call. if she sees you with other girls she will be the one to start calling you
Old 04-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #27
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
dawg you gotta cut her completely. dont txt, email or call. if she sees you with other girls she will be the one to start calling you
fckin girls play games mayne. i hate dat shit
Old 04-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #28
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
fckin girls play games mayne. i hate dat shit
It is what it is. Nothing will make her regret this little ignoring game more than seeing you do your thing while you are macking other hoes. Right now she doesnt give a fcuk about you since she probably has her own thing going on with other guys
Old 04-11-2013, 08:46 PM   #29
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
It is what it is. Nothing will make her regret this little ignoring game more than seeing you do your thing while you are macking other hoes. Right now she doesnt give a fcuk about you since she probably has her own thing going on with other guys
ill try mayne. thx. but she been on my mind all da time
Old 04-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #30
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man up .. mayne
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: