Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #46
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: why she dont text me back mayne??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
i was outside her house yeterday mayne. some guy dropped her off n i sent her text as she was leaving his car. den i saw her phone lite up and she saw my text n didnt respond n went inside. she ignorin me on purpose mayne wtf

holy **** dude...you need an intervention
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #47
Nebraskanball
Gimme Worthy over LBJ.

Nebraskanball has an OK reputation so far

take a pic of yo dick all hard n shit and send that to her bruh bruh. show her that you the boss and establish that you one bad muthaf*cker that don't play no cheap ho shit ya feel me?
Nebraskanball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #48
Nebraskanball
Gimme Worthy over LBJ.

Nebraskanball has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
the thing that fvcking bothers me is the lack of courtesy, just tell me that you've decided to move on in another direction. i've had girls do some dirty things to me for no reason.

i remember one girl last year flat out ignored me after she begged me to take her out.... she was older and supposedly "more mature" then this b*tch ignores me and starts putting up statuses about how she wishes she had a date, man,etc...

while it was infuriating because i did nothing wrong and wanted her badly, i just had to move because I respect myself. only a chump would stick around and try to acquiesce to her wishes, whatever they may be
Hahaha you sound PISSED bruh bruh. Lotsa pent up frustration in that head of yours mayne. Hold it together bruh.
Nebraskanball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:34 PM   #49
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i found out who da other guy is mayne. he is a fcking loser. he lives a block away from me. an dis bitch nevr texting me back. i still want her back many what should i do?
im gonna kick this loser fkers ass mayne. he has a nice car but ill fck it up mayne
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:36 PM   #50
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ay its johnwall2, what up boi? leave that girl and find another one. don't be a creep brah
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:37 PM   #51
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just do it!
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:39 PM   #52
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
ay its johnwall2, what up boi? leave that girl and find another one. don't be a creep brah
i have to get her back mayne. waste so much of my time and fking money mayne. stupid slut still make me miserable.
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:28 AM   #53
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Yo, you need to ice that boy. Ya feel me mayne?
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:15 AM   #54
T-Time3
always Showtime

T-Time3 has decent reputation

u need to wake the fck up mayne
T-Time3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #55
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Dude there are 3.5 Billion other women out there. Don't get hung up on one.

Ignore her, find someone else, as soon as you get happy, your original girl will text begging to get you back.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:25 AM   #56
JebronLames
Cleveland LeCavs!

JebronLames is considered somewhat coolJebronLames is considered somewhat cool

Become friends with this guy. Get him to say bad things about her. Record it. Then drop off a copy in her mailbox.
JebronLames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #57
wildchild
Banned

wildchild has an OK reputation so far

She didn't text back, because you're too slow. You've been texting her for months, and you don't invite her out? She founds out that you're boring and she became uninterested.

Ask her out.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:43 AM   #58
MasterMaster
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MasterMaster has an OK reputation so far

If a girl doesn't text back, you don't need her. Engage in conversations with people worthy of your time.
MasterMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:48 AM   #59
KendrickPerkins
psychotic&iconic

KendrickPerkins has an OK reputation so far

"Hello maynes"

KendrickPerkins is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: