Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #31
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board
Default Re: be honest: your ever sent a dick pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Real n!ggas know girth >>> length.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #32
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation here

Whole lotta insecurity in this thread lol

I'm the alpha male of ish. I'll need your girlfriends #'s guys.

Business as usual
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #33
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah

Business as usual
the real "alphas" usually have people brag for them
Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #34
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
the real "alphas" usually have people brag for them

Like y'all didnt know?
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #35
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Like y'all didnt know?
I like you
Old 04-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #36
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I sent one to Latina Heat awhile back.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #37
Element
It's ugly ass B.Walton

Element has decent reputation

Nope never. Just an instagrammed pic of my freshly shaven dick hair to my gf lol
Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #38
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
Nope never. Just an instagrammed pic of my freshly shaven dick hair to my gf lol

You instagrammed your dick?
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #39
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
You instagrammed your dick?
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #40
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Real n!ggas know girth >>> length.
real n!iggas have no problem with either
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #41
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
When i was young and stupid(er) texts were just "Text" so you couldn't do this. Serious question: Did that work? Did sending a picture of your dick lead to something? Seems bizarre...

I think it's mostly done after you've already hooked up with someone

That's the impression I got from the couple girls who's phones I've seen a bunch of dick pics on.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #42
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Business as usual
Wouldn't you already have them? And do you realize your avi says 2011?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:22 PM   #43
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fhuk yeh. Who don't?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #44
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

A couple of years ago me and a couple of friends stole another friend's phone and sent a pic of a **** to his mum making it out it was from him.

good days
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #45
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I have done it a handful of times. A few of them when I was pretty drunk.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: