Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation
Default be honest: your ever sent a dick pic?

Let us discuss.

I haven't sent a dick pic before and probably never will because I'm hung like a raisin, but have you guys?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:01 AM   #2
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: be honest: your ever sent a dick pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Let us discuss.

I haven't sent a dick pic before and probably never will because I'm hung like a raisin, but have you guys?

Yup...I have no shame.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:04 AM   #3
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
Yup...I have no shame.
did it help you get some p*ssy?

i always thought that it wouldn't. I would send some sexy photos of myself but nothing that revealing son.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:04 AM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes. J$ has it in my file.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #5
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
did it help you get some p*ssy?

i always thought that it wouldn't. I would send some sexy photos of myself but nothing that revealing son.

See, the thing about women is that they need to be emotionally and mentally turned on before the physical comes into play. The physical can help though.

If I've already f*cked a chick, then it just makes them horny.

If I haven't, they see that I'm packing and they want to do it but I just have to work for it. (i.e. take them out, spend time with them)
Old 04-11-2013, 01:10 AM   #6
Just2McFly
By Any Means

chosen one, i hope you aren't including your face or an unique objects that identify you in these photos son

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Yes. J$ has it in my file.
lol, give me the deets.

what was the scenario? did she tell u to hop into that sebring convertible and come over for some right away?
Old 04-11-2013, 01:11 AM   #7
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I tried to but the girl deleted her craigslist post...

I've seen a bunch of dick picks on friends phones.

I have no qualms about it
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:11 AM   #8
chosen_one6
Earned not given

Quote:
chosen one, i hope you aren't including your face or an unique objects that identify you in these photos son

I always cover my face or just send a pic of my member.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:13 AM   #9
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I tried to but the girl deleted her craigslist post...

I've seen a bunch of dick picks on friends phones.

I have no qualms about it

there was this one girl who was a lesbian, but make craigslist posts just to save the d*ck pics. to this day i want to bang her and she's ugly as sin. i think my urge to bang her is just to right the many wrongs she has done to males across georgia and beyond
Old 04-11-2013, 01:16 AM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

lol, give me the deets.

what was the scenario? did she tell u to hop into that sebring convertible and come over for some right away?
no, J$ just asked for it so I sent him one. the only things to survive the nuclear holocaust will be cockroaches and J$'s thumb drives. and I sold that sweet ass whip.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:19 AM   #11
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

there was this one girl who was a lesbian, but make craigslist posts just to save the d*ck pics. to this day i want to bang her and she's ugly as sin. i think my urge to bang her is just to right the many wrongs she has done to males across georgia and beyond

I seen the singer of Minus The Bear's dick. he's uncircumcised but pretty big.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:22 AM   #12
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
if i didnt date ditsy art school girls i would have no f*cking clue who Minus the Bear is and secondly....wtf
Old 04-11-2013, 01:23 AM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I don't know what's gayer, having contact with Minus The Bear or talking up some other dude's dick.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:24 AM   #14
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

I send *** pics as regular messages
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:25 AM   #15
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
if i didnt date ditsy art school girls i would have no f*cking clue who Minus the Bear is and secondly....wtf

I seen his wife's tits too, they are no good

I only know them because the guitar player was in a band I liked and my friend bangs the singer.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: