Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Rufus, are you really a dentist?

pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rufus, are you really a dentist?

you have some dental related questions? Dude loves them. Seriously.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here's a question: Why would anyone pretend to be a dentist?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Here's a question: Why would anyone pretend to be a dentist?

Somebody else said you were a dentist in the witch's thread. I was not sure if they were just saying it to have a childish dig at the british stereotype.

so, how important is flossing? my teeth are pretty good but not as good as 1 year ago my dentist said. I hardly ever floss though and neither does anyone I know.

Is flossing in America as common as basic tooth brushing?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Somebody else said you were a dentist in the witch's thread. I was not sure if they were just saying it to have a childish dig at the british stereotype.

so, how important is flossing? my teeth are pretty good but not as good as 1 year ago my dentist said. I hardly ever floss though and neither does anyone I know.

Is flossing in America as common as basic tooth brushing?

It's hard to get people to do it on a regular basis because it's more time-consuming than brushing, but if you can get into the habit of flossing 1 time a day it makes a world of difference in your oral health, even adds years to your life, real talk.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #6
pinhead
Great young streetballer

Quote:
It's hard to get people to do it on a regular basis because it's more time-consuming than brushing, but if you can get into the habit of flossing 1 time a day it makes a world of difference in your oral health, even adds years to your life, real talk.

I have a rotten taste in my mouth sometimes. It varies throughout the day. Could that be due to not flossing? Even though my teeth are in reasonable/good shape.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
I have a rotten taste in my mouth sometimes. It varies throughout the day. Could that be due to not flossing? Even though my teeth are in reasonable/good shape.

Could be.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
pinhead
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Could be.

Would that make my breath like horseshit to other people?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #9
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Would that make my breath like horseshit to other people?

Stop eating horseshit.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
pinhead
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Stop eating horseshit.

No need to be a jackass.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Flossing?

BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #12
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My dentist always exaggerates how great shape my teeth are in when I goto my checkups..

I don't buy it though, I think they're just normal healthy teeth.

My question is,

Does my dentist really dig my teeth or is he telling everyone they got great teeth? I think he's blowing smoke up my ass

He'll be using that steel toothpick thing and start saying shit.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #13
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RP is no joke

rated #1 dentist on ISH
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #14
pinhead
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
My dentist always exaggerates how great shape my teeth are in when I goto my checkups..

I don't buy it though, I think they're just normal healthy teeth.

My question is,

Does my dentist really dig my teeth or is he telling everyone they got great teeth? I think he's blowing smoke up my ass

He'll be using that steel toothpick thing and start saying shit.

Why would he pretend they are great?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #15
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clear your inbox rufus!

I got like five dental related questions you need to answer for me. There might even be future rep in it for you.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: